Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

We're Really Really Good PKers

-Austin-

9qgs9e.jpg

Activation had an amazing PK trip on Tuesday, peaking at around 13. We had fun fights with Relapse and The Archaic. There was alot of loot involved on our 4 HOUR PK trip. Goodfight to everyone that we fought.

1086xxj.png

Our first fight of the Day was against Relapse. Our trip started out as a 4 man unit. We were walking up to kill looters at a rune war, when we spotted Relapse around corp. I was the first pile, and i tanked for a good while. After i had returned, Activation was the only clan left standing. I heard that Relapse might have had numbers on us, but i can't be sure, as my mind was focused on those anchovy pizzas. :thumbsup:

1086xxj.png

For our next fight of the night, Relapse defended 13 ports. We rushed in, hopes high, with thoughts of inventories full of red capes. It was a great fight in my opinion. Both sides were equally matched, and returning continued for 20-30 minutes, when Activation gained the upper hand and won the battle. Thanks for the fight Relapse :)

1086xxj.png

On our way to bank our newly obtained Scimitars and nature runes, we noticed Relapse walking back up. We quickly banked and left once again, hoping to meet with the red-caped warriors. We found them just north of 13ports, around the Goblin. We rushed up there, scimitars equiped, and quickly got easy kills. We finished up Relapse just before The Archaic crashed from the west. Almost there Archaic, be a little quicker next time.

1086xxj.png

After banking and getting a regroup, we got location on The Archaic, and were hungry for revenge. The Archaic were near the Lava Gap, in level 40ish wild. We quickly made our way there, and rushed in with confidence. We easily pushed Ai back all the way to mossies, where we cleared up all but 1. Goodfight Archaic.

1086xxj.png

For Our last fight of the evening, we met The Archaic around Sperm Hill. The fight was very close, with much returning from both sides. I believe it lasted 30+ Minutes, but i wasn't focused too much on the time. It ended with Activation holding the Pond the Majority of the fight, and forcing all of Archaic to dip south. Thanks for the Fight Ai.

1086xxj.png

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

GJ btw that svg guy from sk teles, dont have a pic but it aint the first time you brought sk and they teled, just remind them not to when there pking with you.

But he could've lost his rune scim!

But srs mode, if you can get me pics i'd be happy. I can't punish anyone when i don't see it, and there is no proof of it.

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png

GJ btw that svg guy from sk teles, dont have a pic but it aint the first time you brought sk and they teled, just remind them not to when there pking with you.

But srs mode, if you can get me pics i'd be happy. I can't punish anyone when i don't see it, and there is no proof of it.

Dw about it, it was more 'lol he teled' continue to next pile. Oh and btw whoever 136 baws is, damn good tank :teehee:

tumblr_lxryz7QHLZ1qdmlvgo1_250.gif
tumblr_lyxuqyXRqx1qdmlvgo1_400.gif

Dw about it, it was more 'lol he teled' continue to next pile. Oh and btw whoever 136 baws is, damn good tank :teehee:

Haha Thanks :wub:

#1 Tank

OAXBRSy.pngNbOowrk.png
3518xe0.png