Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

~ Foe's Dominating Saturday Pk Trip ~

Failed Again

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i wasnt there nor do i care but you have bitten and engaged in something you cannot handle little boy.

i did not want to have to do this.

---

You begin by attempting to act humble in some form to show yourself as the bigger men, the better clan... humble in defeat. But then spoil it by saying you were not beaten by a pure clan yet replying to a topic posted on a pure community site which by definition would mean you were beaten by a pure clan. If you do not agree that this is a pure clan then do not post on a pure community site which would deem it such. As such you had a level 107 with you which is by no means on the imagination pure by the ideals you claim foe is not a pure clan.

So any humble intention you had you just well and truely ****** up.

you say it is a disgrace to claim that hf crashed or sniped foe members?

what then makes it no less of a disgrace for you to claim hf did not crash or snipe any foe members when you yourself admit you saw some present at the point of returning?

i see 0 proof or evidence from both parties, but from past experience it is entirely possible. however for you to claim it is false based on your word alone and therefore saying your word is above and more valid than that of the foe members who claimed they were sniped just rips to shreds any argument or disgust you can try and muster.

if anything for the simple fact unless you saw a fall in of hf members at the return spot, falled in urself and could account for every hf member and movement they did you cannot say with certainty that what foe was claiming even if exaggerated slightly is false.

and then again, you shoot yourself in the foot. You say you was one of the first deaths and returned as one of the first and saw hf and ran past them. Therefore you have admitted yourself there was plenty of time left in the fight for hf to interfere after you had returned so early on... hmmmm

and then to finish it you again go back to the who 'armour' and sense of alpha pure. Why do you then accept the fact you roll with several kids wearing mithril armour? wearing armour is armour regardless of the colour and since pures are meant to be about offensive bonus and you are the 'pure' clan here please do inform me on where the offensive bonus is coming from which justifies you wearing mith but foe not wearing addy?

like i said, nobody is right and nobody is wrong **** will always happen but you are young and naive and i just ripped you to absolute shreds with minimal effort.

you will learn that nobody but you will care for this reply as it means nothing, it changes no facts of what happened yes2day and changes no facts of what will happen next week.

dont waste ur time on pure warfare fighting a lost and pointless cause.

this will be the first and last time i attempt to save your young innocent soul.

>claim that me acting arrogant destroys my argument

>call me child the entire post

k226390_Full%20Retard.jpg

This will be the last post of mine in this thread; if you're going to bother replying to me next time, send someone who is capable.

ciao.

Short for words I see lol.

Brba admits HF was there, but he assumes they weren't attacking FOE...

HF never attacked FOE before, or helped MM battle FOE...

...right.

Quit RS August '12

Ex-High Council of Final Ownage Elite

Proud to have been apart of the Ownage