Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith Vs Eruption Of Pures F2p Prep

Co0kiezs

Its funny for all the people who say Unexpected or Confused.

I don't think people appreciate it as much as some members in Zenith do. We lost prep after prep to start off the new years, its was a shame for us, but as we got more members, we grew as a community. There were days where we would mini mini, then do 5-6 rounds of inner, then do tank tests for another 20-30 mins, and then Pk.

If you want to get good, you practice fighting the best, and get effort from every single member out there.

I look forward for the rest of the preps this week.

tl;dr dont care

11j2cfd.gifLeader of Corrupt Pures

OSBOW.png

PFbgi.png

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think people appreciate it as much as some members in Zenith do. We lost prep after prep to start off the new years, its was a shame for us, but as we got more members, we grew as a community. There were days where we would mini mini, then do 5-6 rounds of inner, then do tank tests for another 20-30 mins, and then Pk.

If you want to get good, you practice fighting the best, and get effort from every single member out there.

EXACTLY DUDE!

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY'RE FROM WORLD 57 GE, WE TRAIN THEM! YOU TRAIN PEOPLE AND THEY GET BETTER RIGHT?@!!@?@!?

Remind u of something :NULL:

EXACTLY DUDE!

IT DOESN'T MATTER IF THEY'RE FROM WORLD 57 GE, WE TRAIN THEM! YOU TRAIN PEOPLE AND THEY GET BETTER RIGHT?@!!@?@!?

Why do you have to post such stupid **** on all of our topics. You've been in more ******* clans than I have fingers, and toes. You are a complete retard, who will be in another clan in 3-4 months. Stop posting on our topic, unless your saying goodjob, and move on.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

gj z

lmfao brayden mad

Pm any rank for a f2p prep :thumbsup:

This

We cant really get into #Clan-CP Because Chain feels the need to put any1 with a [Z] Tag who ask for a prep on Akick =(

=( we're too busy for preps, toxines retiring this week

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

EXACTLY DUDE!

You are so ******* retarded, its beyond me how people like you can even get through their day.

(14:15:52) <@[EoP]preschool> danky

(14:15:54) <@[EoP]preschool> u coming prep?

(14:16:48) <@danky> wat prep

(14:16:50) <@danky> vs zenith?

(14:16:51) <@danky> no

(14:16:51) <@danky> lmfao

(14:16:54) <@danky> LMFAO!@!#!@#!@#!@#

(14:17:00) <@danky> LOSE TO ZENITH P2P TRY EM IN F2P@

(14:17:22) <@AYo|LoKi> LOL

(14:17:39) <@danky> u got me ****** up tbh

lol

25ap5xl.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS

gj z

lmfao brayden mad

This

We cant really get into #Clan-CP Because Chain feels the need to put any1 with a [Z] Tag who ask for a prep on Akick =(

Do you need every excuse in the book to decline a prep? I just called you out, after you call yourselves a better clan. Get a grip, and get off our topic.

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

gj z

lmfao brayden mad

This

Do you need every excuse in the book to decline a prep? I just called you out, after you call yourselves a better clan. Get a grip, and get off our topic.

but

we are the better clan? i dont comprehend....

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

gj z

lmfao brayden mad

This

but

we are the better clan? i dont comprehend....

Prove it #zenith for a f2p prep

2qda4bp.png

wildysig.png

awesome job Zenith really proud of you guys!

wish i could of been there but had work :(

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png