Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Control declares full-out on Corrupt Pures

P0ke N Die

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Its funny how cp start acting hard n **** (flaming and acting all pro) coz when control was open you struggled to pull 30 and your clans morale was down in the dumps

And haters watch what u say we got snipers on the roof tops waiting for you to slip up ;)

Its funny how cp start acting hard n **** (flaming and acting all pro) coz when control was open you struggled to pull 30 and your clans morale was down in the dumps

And haters watch what u say we got snipers on the roof tops waiting for you to slip up ;)

big boss alex know it

213bkp.jpg

Besides flame-baiting and giving the chance for dead clan's ex-members to try to "rag" on current open ones this seriously would never go through because for one anyone could say they were ex-Ct and somehow join the war that day

Ct would have to be atleast re-open for a month to get it's **** together and then ask again nicely which is not going to happen

All im seeing here is just massive ass-pain instead, mods should just close this thread

p0ke you should've at least brought back the name Fearless because that clan really was the best you could do, control was a bad idea

P0ke, every single clan you've ever lead is dead. Give it a rest my friend. Stop trying to fufill your fantasies, you cannot compromise the past. CP will always be better than any of the clans you've ever opened. CT is dead, and so is your pure-clanning career my friend. Take a hitch, find a new game to look badass on.

That's a clever disguise for a response, but I'm looking for either a Yes or No. Please revise your answer and contact me when you have done so.

Joined the Pure Community March 2006
ripwy.jpg

P0ke, every single clan you've ever lead is dead. Give it a rest my friend. Stop trying to fufill your fantasies, you cannot compromise the past. CP will always be better than any of the clans you've ever opened. CT is dead, and so is your pure-clanning career my friend. Take a hitch, find a new game to look badass on.

That's a clever disguise for a response, but I'm looking for either a Yes or No. Please revise your answer and contact me when you have done so.

I don't believe that you believed this would ever have gone through, it's obviously not going to happen

just let it rest man, if this is what you have to resort to so you can get your point across then there's nothing left to be said here, since you already accomplished making a troll topic and given all the posters here some contrived satisfaction in taking cheap shots at a clan that's been open for longer than you've been around

I don't believe that you believed this would ever have gone through, it's obviously not going to happen

just let it rest man, if this is what you have to resort to so you can get your point across then there's nothing left to be said here, since you already accomplished making a troll topic and given all the posters here some contrived satisfaction in taking cheap shots at a clan that's been open for longer than you've been around

Good job beating us one prep :P

But we'll consider it, but not Feb 18th cos I'm on holiday, I'll choose a convenient date since your a dead clan, no respect needs to be shown to you lol. P0ke hacking/ddosing off too!

kzDo0.png

JHsTf.png

Corrupt Pures [@Warlord]
#Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

You beat us in a prep. Congratulations. That no where near adds up to the countless saturdays' you guys spent hiding from us.

]Cool-cat-high-five.gif

This should be closed, its a troll topic almost..

Control is closed. They aren't a legitimate clan anymore.

Maybe CP can accept it for fun but its just going to consist of 100 massers from controls side vs a clan thats been open for 6 years.

Poke: Reopen your clan and declare. Simple Solution. :thumbsup:

the thing is that we ended up closing u lol.

btw didnt we smacked u on 2 f2p preps in old clans wars and on a p2p l0l?

๖Proud +Advanced Member of Corrupt Pures
4F3LM.gif

You beat us in a prep. Congratulations. That no where near adds up to the countless saturdays' you guys spent hiding from us.

I almost just choked

you were the clan that untill today (now from NME) were hiding in single 24/7 and wouldnt move away from moss giants

you were dickslapped nearly every saturday

cpmossies.jpg

Proud to have been Complexity

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Control

Proud to have been Malice

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility

I almost just choked

you were the clan that untill today (now from NME) were hiding in single 24/7 and wouldnt move away from moss giants

you were dickslapped nearly every saturday

Proud member of Complexity V2 V50

:whistling:

๖Proud +Advanced Member of Corrupt Pures
4F3LM.gif

half these vids are cut before the fight ended because you lost, few vids were your prime period when you had to pick weaker enemy's, p2p vids are kinda legit

now lets sum this up

these are half the videos

also your amazing leader:

cpmossies.jpg

Not so proud to have been Corrupt Pures

Proud to have been Diversity

Proud to have been Hostility