Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

rant

Jeebles

It really is sad when someone brings an arguement that starts over a game, into real life proportion.

Around 3 weeks ago, #lolumad phished members on the epidemic forum. I received a message on msn.... It was from KSE, aka rubber tubez.

(im joe, hes justin)

090908192323.png

090908192352.png

090827165857.jpg

I laughed along, because he was my friend, and he trusted me enough not to tell anyone, so i didnt.

around that time he quit calamity and went to MM.

2 nights ago, justin and i got in an arguement, i threatened him, said some stuff i shouldnt have, he did as well, although later that night we went goping together so i thought we were cool.

These pictures were parts of the arguement

090908194137.png

090908194434.png

I sent him this message this morning, right after waking up

090908194606.png

how to revert someones msn:

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp...9ca629f83f82f8a

i get home from school today, and find out that, while i was sleeping, he reverted my msn, using an exploit on the windows live website, in which you can recover a hotmail account by giving them the users ip address. From the email, he reset my veneratio forum account, and posted a thread saying i had quit everything to do with runescape. He also found my mains password, as i had recently changed it.

I see kse in calamity ventrilo in a password protected room, try to contact him, he ignores me, then im asked to go to a little luring trip, so i go, and as soon as i get there, i see justin there, on my main account...

090908174948.png

(19:11:48) <Pumpin_Slugz> (18:02:55) <Pumpin_Slugz> Charlie: pmin him

(19:11:48) <Pumpin_Slugz> (18:02:55) <Pumpin_Slugz> Charlie: Charlie: wat are u doin to joes main

(19:11:48) <Pumpin_Slugz> (18:02:55) <Pumpin_Slugz> Charlie: Charlie: hes worried

(19:11:48) <Pumpin_Slugz> (18:02:55) <Pumpin_Slugz> Charlie: Kse: nothin lmao

(19:11:48) <Pumpin_Slugz> (18:02:55) <Pumpin_Slugz> Charlie: Kse: i logged out

FOE booted i pk mods i for a little thing like teleporting, and MM flame them, if MM dont boot a normal user for something this large, when foe is willing to boot one of their ranks for something small, i dont know what that says about MM as a clan.

oo20nv.png

Kse reverted his MSN and Main because they had an argument or something. I don't think this has anything to do with Pure Warfare and you should go and tell the MM leaders about this.

an arguement... which i thought was resolved, and i tried to register on the MM forums but i forgot ..... I HAVE NO EMAIL TO REGISTER WITH

hes still on my msn:

and apparently the leader of mayhem makers doesnt give a ****

PLAYING RUNESCAPE. EVERYONE ADD MY LEVEL 133 DEREKR111 says:

*lmao im not kicked from mm

*13th said he doesnt give a ****

oo20nv.png

an arguement... which i thought was resolved, and i tried to register on the MM forums but i forgot ..... I HAVE NO EMAIL TO REGISTER WITH

Creating an email takes 2minutes or even less if you are a quick typer. I also thing you should remove the part " FOE booted i pk mods i for a little thing like teleporting, and MM flame them, if MM dont boot a normal user for something this large, when foe is willing to boot one of their ranks for something small, i dont know what that says about MM as a clan." because MM didn't know about it and you are in someway, creating a bad image by literally saying that MM doesn't care.

Pm 13th R4nger on MM forums or [MM]13th on IRC and he will take care of this.

To a forum mod: Delete this topic now please.

Creating an email takes 2minutes or even less if you are a quick typer. I also thing you should remove the part " FOE booted i pk mods i for a little thing like teleporting, and MM flame them, if MM dont boot a normal user for something this large, when foe is willing to boot one of their ranks for something small, i dont know what that says about MM as a clan." because MM didn't know about it and you are in someway, creating a bad image by literally saying that MM doesn't care.

Pm 13th R4nger on MM forums or [MM]13th on IRC and he will take care of this.

To a forum mod: Delete this topic now please.

ive talked to 13th, he truly doesnt give a ****, this is the rant section, and this is a legitimate rant, its staying open. You kick members for teleporting in game, but you totally let it slip when a member is doing this kind of ****? nice....

oo20nv.png

ive talked to 13th, he truly doesnt give a ****, this is the rant section, and this is a legitimate rant, its staying open. You kick members for teleporting in game, but you totally let it slip when a member is doing this kind of ****? nice....

Show me a conversation where he doesn't give a ****?

Show me a conversation where he doesn't give a ****?

i talked to him on irc earlier, he asked me to talk to a half op, i said id rather talk to him, i explained everything to him, and he went afk.

oo20nv.png

all gave me was IPs that didnt match and an IRC convo that was 4 lines long can could of been made by yourself since it lacked Whois info

sounds to me like uve done **** to him and now u got paid back, settle it between the two of you and leave me out of this

pureclan.png

I am the best pker in the world.

PROOF

all gave me was IPs that didnt match and an IRC convo that was 4 lines long can could of been made by yourself since it lacked Whois info

sounds to me like uve done **** to him and now u got paid back, settle it between the two of you and leave me out of this

well, its funny because he just pasted me all of my irl info, which proves he was on my email...

he is in YOUR clan, he is YOUR responsibility, and if you wish to put your tail between your legs and ignore this, one of YOUR members hacked the leader of another clan and got then 66 defence, and you are going to sit there and do nothing, i hope he does it to you

oo20nv.png

I'd say this is another case of MM keeping the +1 opt, lolwut.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

well, its funny because he just pasted me all of my irl info, which proves he was on my email...

he is in YOUR clan, he is YOUR responsibility, and if you wish to put your tail between your legs and ignore this, one of YOUR members hacked the leader of another clan and got then 66 defence, and you are going to sit there and do nothing, i hope he does it to you

^

oo20nv.png