Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

An Urgent and Sincere High Rolling Pure RS Forums Topic of Fury

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Would be nice if it JaGex were swayed, but I doubt it. They are a company out to make money and they know we are all addicted, so why would they give 2 ***** about any of us.

Proud Hazard Warlord :)

bigbangsiglight.png

eknwon.jpg

dorasig.jpg

Proud Former Carnage Warlord

Massive high rolling update- got this thing unlocked and rewrote it so the mod would **** off. Included the idea of a level lock + the policy rollback.

This shit's about pures, not just about your clan, my members, or your grandmother. Get bumping if you're a massive roller.

http://services.runescape.com/m=forum/g=ru...576,2,313495653

Quick find code: 277-278-323-63558576

What goes around comes around. Hack someone else expect to be retaliated.

You shot yourself in the foot. It was going to come back and bite you somehow.

Although I do support something like this should be introduced.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

I'd ask that you actually read the topic before you jump to petty assumptions about what it may or may not entail. Thanks! :)

Read my edit please, but the point still stands, you guys hacked Solo and you were laughing about it, it was sure to come and bite you back.

Final Ownage Elite

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

I'd ask that you actually read the topic before you jump to petty assumptions about what it may or may not entail. Thanks! :)

Read my edit please, but the point still stands, you guys hacked Solo and you were laughing about it, it was sure to come and bite you back.

We've been over this; it wasn't "you guys" who did it and it certainly wasn't Ughaz laughing about it. Pure hackings have gone on since the dawn of time (so in RuneScape I guess that is to say for many years), so instead of bringing up the past it would be worthwhile to focus on changes for the future.

But yea, thanks for the edit- if you feel like it's a legit suggestion, please do post on the rs-forums topic.

We've been over this; it wasn't "you guys" who did it and it certainly wasn't Ughaz laughing about it. Pure hackings have gone on since the dawn of time (so in RuneScape I guess that is to say for many years), so instead of bringing up the past it would be worthwhile to focus on changes for the future.

But yea, thanks for the edit- if you feel like it's a legit suggestion, please do post on the rs-forums topic.

I didn't read the majority of the topic on the forums more skim read it, then looked at the replies which were all people begging for his defence to be reset, then preaching about Mm. His defence won't be reset but I do think what you suggested was a good idea, i'll login and post soon.

Final Ownage Elite

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

level lock would work, requirement to change the lock i to enter your bank pin ;)

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Stop with this nonsensical ******** about which group did it or not. Can we finally come together as a community and try to help one individual?

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Your ignorance is un-rivaled, trust me, on these forums, that's saying something.

Your ignorance is un-rivaled, trust me, on these forums, that's saying something.

you're pushing it with that one, although he's up there.

Not getting into the whole clan drama aspect of it like I did in my previous post, I'll merely state a level lock would be cool.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Stop with this nonsensical ******** about which group did it or not. Can we finally come together as a community and try to help one individual?

ima ******* hack u alex

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

hacking is part of our wonderful community, deal with it. i'm sure mm has seen a couple (hundred) cases of opposing clan members being hacked and laughed at it, and now you expect the wonderful pure community to stand behind you.

get over it, **** happens, his account is now ruined but guess what; it's a game and he can make a new one if it means that much. jagex has a policy of not helping people who get hacked for a specific reason, and they're not going to change it because one kid get a couple defence levels.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

hacking is part of our wonderful community, deal with it. i'm sure mm has seen a couple (hundred) cases of opposing clan members being hacked and laughed at it, and now you expect the wonderful pure community to stand behind you.

get over it, **** happens, his account is now ruined but guess what; it's a game and he can make a new one if it means that much. jagex has a policy of not helping people who get hacked for a specific reason, and they're not going to change it because one kid get a couple defence levels.

Get over yourself and the idea of clan rivalries. This is about something that could change the game for pures, not just help one person. And so what if it could only help one person? Is that not enough to make something worth it?

Or is the pure community so dead that it's not even worth trying? Because if you think that's the case, then you should probably stop posting here, as you're not helping anything.

I'm ignorant? Okay so if your clan hacks another clans member or leader or whatever, you think you won't be targeted, seriously? I'm sorry you lost your account as you had nothing to do with it but seriously.

Final Ownage Elite

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Get over yourself and the idea of clan rivalries. This is about something that could change the game for pures, not just help one person. And so what if it could only help one person? Is that not enough to make something worth it?

Or is the pure community so dead that it's not even worth trying? Because if you think that's the case, then you should probably stop posting here, as you're not helping anything.

this isn't about clan rivalries, i would have the same stance if i was IN MM. point being, you've never given a **** when other community members were hacked and now your crying when it happens to you.

jagex isn't going to change their policy for one kid that got hacked, and you obviously haven't been around very long if you think any differently.

Yeah, it'd be amazing if we could reset our defence levels.

but guess what, it's not going to happen. so, do the next best thing, and get over it, and stop expecting to receive from a community that you offer nothing to. MM consistently disregards our community because yours is so much better, so I don't think you have any room to request anything from a community which you consistently chose to mock, ruin the events of, and try and separate yourself from. only when you need something from us do you come here, vying for our support.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

-Jay

jagex isn't going to change their policy for one kid that got hacked, and you obviously haven't been around very long if you think any differently.

Or we could try and see what happens.

also

only when you need something from us do you come here, vying for our support.

Why else would I come here/ why else does anyone come here?

Or we could try and see what happens.

also

only when you need something from us do you come here, vying for our support.

Why else would I come here/ why else does anyone come here?

seeing as you disregarded my entire post, i'm just going to stop posting.

you're not the first person to try this, you're not "breaking new ground" and I've seen topics on the RSOF spanning 50+ pages on the same issue without any word from jagex. they have their own stance on hacking, if they start fixing 1 def accounts, then they might as well start replacing items etc, which isn't going to happen.

i've made my points, but the tl;dr is

jagex isn't going to do ****

you are hypocrites

you don't deserve the support from our community

that is all.

-Jay

-Jay