Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP vs CP F2P Prep - 02/07/12

Adrian-

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol, I was in your TS the last two rounds to make sure if your TS was really getting hit off, it wasn't.

Oddly enough after we got blamed for hitting your TS off the first round ours was off for the last two. Lame.

Guess thats what prep based clans gotta do now-a-days.

I'll pass on fighting TLP in the future.

Full of ****, but whatever. Both of them were being ddos'd leave it at that.

OT: Was fun gf CP

i wasnt there, so idk what happened.. but this seems to happen alot when we prep, which is unfortunate because our fights are always so good.

keep it up cp

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

It's just like when CP mass recruited 100 people, once they started to lose everyone left.

They can't take a loss, it really demoralises them as a clan and members just dip.

Gj TLP, expected.

I wish I could come back to that. Unfortunately, it would make me look like a ****.

I'll just say good fight TLP, and it wasn't us that ddos'd you. I'm sure it wasn't you that ddos'd us.

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore

CP Doesn't DDoS silly kids, they just have some fat white 12 year old in a polar bear suit that apparently isn't in them and attends every event to DDoS other clans ts's

get with the program, god

Maybe you should stop worrying about other clans and start worry about yours. From where I'm standing it doesn't look like zenith is doing too good!

Better than CP!

your in tlp now? lol.

๖Proud +Advanced Member of Corrupt Pures
4F3LM.gif

CP Doesn't DDoS silly kids, they just have some fat white 12 year old in a polar bear suit that apparently isn't in them and attends every event to DDoS other clans ts's

get with the program, god

Maybe you should stop worrying about other clans and start worry about yours. From where I'm standing it doesn't look like zenith is doing too good!

Better than CP!

your in tlp now? lol.

No. It's just sais I am for ***** and giggles.

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Lol, I was in your TS the last two rounds to make sure if your TS was really getting hit off, it wasn't.

Oddly enough after we got blamed for hitting your TS off the first round ours was off for the last two. Lame.

without attempting to flame, it's no accomplishment to beat your clan for us to let alone have to lie.

guess you had to do what you had to do to beat the #1 f2p matched clan.

we have beating ur guys 3 times in row now isnt that enough?

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

without attempting to flame, it's no accomplishment to beat your clan for us to let alone have to lie.

guess you had to do what you had to do to beat the #1 f2p matched clan.

we have beating ur guys 3 times in row now isnt that enough?

4n as fock

2hf89vmye8.gif

tlp ddosing clan to watch 2k12

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it