Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality vs FOE

I Pk With OJ

Gj we clumped like ****, you guys outplayed us today. :)

Maybe other people will actually prep foe now we have tons of babies :P

Lol havoc maybe once you can get your pulls above 25 you can talk :dotfire:

lol maybe if walli comes back foe can talk

Who says he hasn't been back.

Ouch :thumbsup:

Anyways Loki, neither you nor Davld have any right to speak after leading the 2 worse clans in the history of P2P pure clanning.

So yh, hop off :teehee:

can you stop pming babysitting asking for IP's lol, you remind me of POT with that nonesense ;p

Also, it seems like you ALMOST admitted you need walli, almost there man just grow up and say you still live in wallis house lil youngster ;p

We are a clan, not some random 30 man broken down team who rose from YesimMike's youtube channel and has been slumping since he dipped. FOE is 2 strong, remember that.

Didn't FOE used to be the same with bonesaw's vids and dutch lmfao's vids? :rolleyes:

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyways Loki, neither you nor Davld have any right to speak after leading the 2 worse clans in the history of P2P pure clanning.

can you stop pming babysitting asking for IP's lol, you remind me of POT with that nonesense ;p

Also, it seems like you ALMOST admitted you need walli, almost there man just grow up and say you still live in wallis house lil youngster ;p

We are a clan, not some random 30 man broken down team who rose from YesimMike's youtube channel and has been slumping since he dipped. FOE is 2 strong, remember that.

this man has lost touch with his clan's roots!

Also, I'm proud to say that I nearly beat Walli's Foe with a group of guys who had been together for a month. you were what 65-0? Nobody even came close other than us, and we got robbed. Then the second he left this started happening.

Just focus on keeping your head above water Kyle.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

Didn't FOE used to be the same with bonesaw's vids and dutch lmfao's vids? :rolleyes:

Yeah except foes still alive and pulls over 30 :whistling:

Yeah except foes still alive and pulls over 30 :whistling:

Stfu I got u clumped at 9v11 2nd round and I got ur kill message.

HOW DO YOU FEEL WRECKA? :3

Darkness Reigns ~ Mental Peace

sakyuya.png

"My strength has been tested. I wear the scars that prove." - All That Remains

"If we fail following our hearts, can you blame us?" - Atreyu

"These Demons will never leave me. But I control them, not the other way around." - We Came As Romans