Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

My Best Tank ^-^

Jurky

u put ur pray back up after bein dscimmed about 1-1.5 seconds late (it only lasts for wat, 3 secs breh?). u also suck at prayswitching, you're getting hit constant 500s with mauls by 2-3 ppl cuz you can't pray switch + dscimmed failed twice on you wich is purely luck.

don't bring that many brews if you can't tank them all. oh and whoever you were fighting, sucks, you didn't even get dspeared, u got dscimmed only twice, and there were only 3 people meleeing you, instead of 5+.

i do that on my bad day.

shoutout to dave

rino #1

wat u gna do?

smartestmember.jpg

u put ur pray back up after bein dscimmed about 1-1.5 seconds late (it only lasts for wat, 3 secs breh?). u also suck at prayswitching, you're getting hit constant 500s with mauls by 2-3 ppl cuz you can't pray switch + dscimmed failed twice on you wich is purely luck.

don't bring that many brews if you can't tank them all. oh and whoever you were fighting, sucks, you didn't even get dspeared, u got dscimmed only twice, and there were only 3 people meleeing you, instead of 5+.

i do that on my bad day.

shoutout to dave

rino #1

wat u gna do?

l0

pRVlU.png

hzsig9.png

hzsig7.png

Proud Founder of Hazard

i do that on my bad day.

shoutout to dave

rino #1

wat u gna do?

Sigh,

I have a hard time believing u watched the video.

EVERY time I got 500+'d with a maul, I was dscimmed obviously, and nobody D Spear's anymore, why would I prot range when there's 2-3 mauls on me? Makes no sense, but ok, and I tanked all my brews but 1 (2). Notsureifsrs?

i do that on my bad day.

shoutout to dave

rino #1

wat u gna do?

Pures d spear now? l0l

> 31 defence

> had like 9 chances to drag but you didn't

> had a 2 dose brew left

> not a tnak

I'd like a video of you tanking please.

;)

hes ellie goulding m8 thats all u need to kno, also it seems like theres only 5 or 6 people attacking you