Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

New Pure Clans vs. Old Pure Clans

KaZa

so pretty much your whole post was fishing through the kdr logs for kdr's from 4 months ago to find when we didn't have good kdr's on a sunday trip...then make the assumption it was due to us losing to clans below us because some of them had good kdr's.

In that logic did you ever think maybe the two were completely unrelated, clans like TLP got good kdr on sunday's by crashing clans like IR and WAR and then going straight back to lobby and single to get as few deaths as possible and without ever actually having proper fights. Meanwhile, especially around that period in novemberish, most of our fights were crashed by FOE and/or MM, and we had both HF and KO getting our locs from MM/TLP and chasing us around in single whenever they could.

And the only times us and FOE ever fought together in p2p was when MM and HF would team on them, and then we'd help them out and make it a 2v2, and even that only happened 2 or 3 times. We cleared MM by ourselves in p2p numerous times over a few months period during last year, and when we haven't been able to, we've just been hitting clans like fi and tlp while trying to avoid getting crashed by mm/foe.

So you just wrote a textwall saying that because our fights get crashed and because our competitors leak our locs to main clans, we are not as good as the lil clans that pull 30 to p2p because they had a good kdr.

ok m8 thats about your 3rd straight post that made no sense, maybe you should just stop. The fact you resorted to spending 20 minutes on paint making kdr charts to try and say that kdr shows who is better than who is quite laughable. Are you telling me that when MM has a .2 kdr after getting raped by FOE for 2 hours, that clans like Havoc are better than them because they have a 1.0 kdr from sitting on ne steps barraging scouts?

This discussion is really starting to bore me and i'm starting to feel like an idiot for having to explain why your logic is flawed when its so painfully obvious to anyone.

In that logic did you ever think maybe the two were completely unrelated, clans like TLP got good kdr on sunday's by crashing clans like IR and WAR and then going straight back to lobby and single to get as few deaths as possible and without ever actually having proper fights. Meanwhile, especially around that period in novemberish, most of our fights were crashed by FOE and/or MM, and we had both HF and KO getting our locs from MM/TLP and chasing us around in single whenever they could.

Prove it.

We cleared MM by ourselves in p2p numerous times over a few months period during last year, and when we haven't been able to, we've just been hitting clans like fi and tlp while trying to avoid getting crashed by mm/foe.

Prove it.

So you just wrote a textwall saying that because our fights get crashed and because our competitors leak our locs to main clans, we are not as good as the lil clans that pull 30 to p2p because they had a good kdr.

I never said because your fights got crashed or because your competitors leaked locs to main clans. Now you're making stuff up.

ok m8 thats about your 3rd straight post that made no sense, maybe you should just stop. The fact you resorted to spending 20 minutes on paint making kdr charts to try and say that kdr shows who is better than who is quite laughable. Are you telling me that when MM has a .2 kdr after getting raped by FOE for 2 hours, that clans like Havoc are better than them because they have a 1.0 kdr from sitting on ne steps barraging scouts?

If you actually read the post instead of just looking at the pictures (Like I'm sure you do in class) you would see that I pointed out my reasoning to come to these conclusions:

If you look at the boxed KDR's in the pics to the right, you can see EOP doing worse than these clans that they should not even be in the same league as. If you weren't fighting FOE or MM (because let's face it, you weren't anywhere remotely close to FOE/MM's fights with your kill count), then you had to compete with a lower clan. Now, let's say it was TLP, the first pick to the right shows you losing to them. The second? Well, TLP had a bad trip. This conclusion may lead one to believe that your bad trip was the result of one of the other boxed clans (possibly FI, Havoc, even NME!).

It's obvious to me you have no real argument and you are only hoping to attack my arguments in the hope that your failed logic goes unnoticed. =)

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly wouldn't want only 5 huge clans competing.. its to crowded, too many people I'd be fighting next to with the same cape, yet having no clue who they were.. I like a community where the majority of everyone knows each other.. thats why mid level clans usually suit me best, even knowing that we'd never be as good as the top #5, the mid lvl competition is usually pretty fun anyways.

favorite clan years, were back in 07-08.

Lht4D.gif
WCGCl.gif

The pure community should definitely not be ran by 5 big clans. Smaller clans focus more on fun and having a good community and knowing everyone, like a family. Bigger clans focus more on fun through dominating competitions and just winning things. I'm currently in xL and I feel like we are more of a community than most clans. We pk with each other everyday and we all know each other.. If a random guy shows up everyone will be like "Who is he?" I honestly like clans like that.. BUt not like a really really small clan like The Hatred (no flame intended) but just a clan where we can are a real close community and our number 1 priority is not WINNING, but having fun. A clan like that does not ddos ts3s, sites, and **** like that. If the pure world is ran by 5 big clans there will be sooo much tension and we will all hate each other lol. There is already tension now between the HPCs, look at the flaming that is going on in this topic already.. This is just a game its not like Cowboys vs Indians or something lol.

Reign of Robes

Clans open with the same mentality as the big boys, and they make no impact and **** all over their name. The "HPC" bracket of clans have stability because of their history and long line of members, no clan will ever open and achieve that. People need to get over the fact that RuneScape is a game. Med clans have always been fast paced and short-lived, the training ground for the next step into a clan like FOE/MM/EOP. It's the life cycle of a pure in this community. Without the littleguys, the bigguys wouldn't be as stable as they are.

Epidemic

----- Clan history -----
----- Founder of Iron Legion 2009 -----
~~~~~ Council of The Last Pures 2010 ~~~~~
Iron Legion for life, and The Last Pures till i die.
aucsi0.jpg

Old Clans always have those old devoted members, but those members are getting so old that they are losing interest in the game and quitting. The New Clans have all these younger people coming in, but they aren't committed to their clans like the previous generation.

Old Clans always have those old devoted members, but those members are getting so old that they are losing interest in the game and quitting. The New Clans have all these younger people coming in, but they aren't committed to their clans like the previous generation.

Wouldn't say that is completely true. We've gained quite a core over the past year :)

I would rather you didnt keep trying with **** pointless little clans which often only exist to give people who want ranks and a sense of ownership a place to belong.

and just have 5 big dogs with big numbers going at it 24/7

Foe, Tlp, Fi, Eop and MM would do me fine.

You take out all the other clans trying to make a break and throw them in amongst them so you got 5 reasonably pulling clans would make for more interest and competition.

Just my opinion though

this, if every clan closed and just the top 5 stayed open Foe, Tlp, Fi,Eop and MM and there numbers increased it would be neat to see how it worked out but at the same time the kids who dont got computers who cant handle 60v60 pkri's and **** they wouldnt like it so eh. idk the pure world goes in a cycle and the cycle hasnt made its complete turn yet.

Quit Scape.

tbh i think all new clans start off slow, and if they do start to get going a bit they get into an awkward position; they can't quite handle hpc's/high mpc's and the weaker clans are hardly practice or fun to fight, so they get a decline in their ability and performance. from there i think there's a slow decline into a slump. From this slump they compete with the lesser clans again, and gain more power once again.

i think it's a cycle :P

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

Clans open with the same mentality as the big boys, and they make no impact and **** all over their name. The "HPC" bracket of clans have stability because of their history and long line of members, no clan will ever open and achieve that. People need to get over the fact that RuneScape is a game. Med clans have always been fast paced and short-lived, the training ground for the next step into a clan like FOE/MM/EOP. It's the life cycle of a pure in this community. Without the littleguys, the bigguys wouldn't be as stable as they are.

u 4got tlp :)

Zkut8.jpg