Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's P2P Sunday - 02/12/12

Adrian-

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lolwhat? the fight was even, and if anything we had the upper hand, when it got crashed.

by the sounds of it you didn't beat Fi either

so i guess in conclusion gratz on your topic about killing 10 eop who were bs festing? ;p

qOY7v.png

lolwhat? the fight was even, and if anything we had the upper hand, when it got crashed.

by the sounds of it you didn't beat Fi either

so i guess in conclusion gratz on your topic about killing 10 eop who were bs festing? ;p

jonty m8, you're a little late on the response there, tough luck tho chins up

better luck next weekend :/

FI, FI, FI..... I know why you guys only stay in the '' top 5 '' for only 3 months. You guys talk so much **** and search for a rival cause you got the pulls now. But you always end up losing it r0fl. GL this ain't DP.

wjylwo.jpg
nb5cnq.png
99/99

Proud to be in The Last Pures.
Proud Founder of Team Barragely since 2009.
-#TLP
-#Team-Barragely

Stop arguing about a fight that happened in single, btw from those images half of Fatality was trying to drag you guys into multi.. this argument is so unnecessary.

Watch the video that Mitch uploaded start from 4:00.. wouldn't expect TLP to argue over something like this tbh....

Gj on your trip besides that lads

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Stop arguing about a fight that happened in single, btw from those images half of Fatality was trying to drag you guys into multi.. this argument is so unnecessary.

Watch the video that Mitch uploaded start from 4:00.. wouldn't expect TLP to argue over something like this tbh....

Gj on your trip besides that lads

We actually wouldn't, we stated our side of the story, didn't claim a win and left it at that.

but your leadership can't seem to control themselves and continue to post on here even as i've said 3 times now, if Fatality would like to tell their side of the story, nothing is stopping them from making their own topic.

Everyone commenting about tha minimap (when clearly half of our clan was North-east in multi waiting for you bad boys to hop outta single) can cop a geez at the vid :)

3:30 ;p

Wow, looking it at from your point of view really seems like TLP had it in the bag. Don't forget we had 45 starting compared to your 55, and also don't forget you rushed us in single, so if anyone were to be complaining about not fighting in multi or sitting in single and all that good stuff, it'd be us, but of course, we aren't. Now that it's monday hopefully you guys can simmer down a bit and focus on something else.

I lol'ed at vid. Looks even if anything, LIKE WE HAVE BEEN SAYING WE DIDN'T CLAIM A WIN. I THINK JUST MAD DOWN 10 TLP MADE IT EVEN. Once again, chins up 122's will make a difference soon enough.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png