Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NPO Sunday Trip Ft FI,MM,CP,Z

Jamz

divider3.png

155trad.jpg
99645436.png21440072.png36372615.png

New Pure Order set out today with a strong 55 man pull, was a fun and decent trip, can't wait for next weekend, enjoyed the free loots of Zenith & Corrupt Pures by crashing their fights after the cluster.

divider3.png

videost.png

divider3.png

24l09vm.jpg

vsmayhemmakers.png
We tried organizing a run in with EOP but they decided to wait for a clan to rush us we thought they were defending west of corp sowe rush directly west from level 30 singles, we get a defending spread north west of corp, suddenly Mayhem Makers rush us from the east, we started focusing north east of the fight by the lava catching clumps clearing them fast. We then pushed east clearing off the rest of Mayhem Makers, we then move west into singles before EOP rushes while our opts are lower.

vscluster.png
Basically due to Zenith's whole memberlist leaking we dedcided to hit them up for some free loot while they were fighting Corrupt Pures, we spreaded north to south by mossies with around 30-40 controlling corp, was a fun ending to our trip sadly POT and HF ruined the fun we managed to dip with most of our loot and finished off CP & Zenith in spider village, then logged off to lobby with a decent trip.
divider3.png

npopics.png

120212145251.png
120212145239.png
120212153838.png
120212145227.png
120212145120.png
120212141714.png
120212153040.png
120212151637.png
120212211642.png
120212211819.png
120212212617.png
120212215309.png
120212222913.png
2ebvgr8.png
120212165234.png
120212165203.png

Proud +Member Of The Eruption Of Pures

volcano.gif

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope you guys are willing to vouch for us that we had Zenith in a choke hold before each crash.

Wish you could have held off and didnt see the point of you crashing if we had total control.

Looked fun for NPO though.

First I slumped you, then I closed you, then I slumped you again, then I closed you, and now I will finish you

AzfyA.png

Clearing Fatality?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you got your clans mixed up m8.

P2p prep? Any day of the week I'll cancel the one we have right now. Any rules you want, any day of the week. This way your ranks can't ignore our PM's.

This is the Fatality you see with little to almost no momentum, such a shame.

Good job on your trip guys.

Clearing Fatality?

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think you got your clans mixed up m8.

P2p prep? Any day of the week I'll cancel the one we have right now. Any rules you want, any day of the week. This way your ranks can't ignore our PM's.

This is the Fatality you see with little to almost no momentum, such a shame.

Good job on your trip guys.

Had fun smacking TLP this weekend though. Pulled more to preps than your weekend trips? Keep it up!!

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

I'm sorry Fatality, I got it wrong there, was confused as **** because people said we were fighting two clans and one of our ranks assumed that it was Fatality, we've got 3 preps this week so I don't think we will be able to prep you.

volcano.gif

Seems like you had little action considering your pull lol

Yeah, we were going to give EOP & FI a run in, but I'm not aware of what happened, we got told to log to lobby and then sit on Zenith & CP's ****, next week will be better.

volcano.gif

Seems like you had little action considering your pull lol

Yeah, we were going to give EOP & FI a run in, but I'm not aware of what happened, we got told to log to lobby and then sit on Zenith & CP's ****, next week will be better.

Well I don't think EOP did anything at all today, and FI kept crashing Zenith/trying to fight FOE

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

DW about Addy Daddy he is a little mad from the beating TLP was giving them down 12. Gratz on your trip!

Was fun feasting on you in single m8 :DDD

Gj on your trip npo, but im pretty sure you ran to single when we rushed you :/

Fatality-thepureleites.png

DH3QQ.png