Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Herbs/Jack of Trades/Wicked Hood

BrBa

This is just the run I do if I don't feel like playing RS that much some days.

My Herb Run:

1. Ectophial and run west to the herb patch.

2. Cabbage port and run north to the herb patch.

3. House teleport -> Kharyll house portal, run west to the morchella patch. SPAM CLICK THE MORCHELLAS IT IS FASTER THAN CLICKING ONCE AND WAITING FOR YOUR CHARACTER TO PICK ALL NINE.

4. Trollheim teleport, climb down the mountain west, head into the stronghold and go southwest through the door, up the ladder, north to the herb patch.

5. House teleport -> Ardougne house portal, run north out of the city and then east when you can to the herb patch.

6. Camelot teleport, run east to the herb patch.

My Jack of Trades Run:

1. Clean herbs from farm run for HERBLORE

2. Plant seed/rake weeds for FARMING

3. Cut down 2 trees west of patch for WOODCUTTING

4. Light one log for FIREMAKING

5. Fletch a bow for FLETCHING

6. Head south and pickpocket a man for THIEVING

7. Hit the man for ATTACK or STRENGTH and CONSTITUTION

8. Use crystal bow for RANGED

9. Teleport to Varrock for MAGIC

10. Remove aura and talk to Xuan for reward book.

6fsgd0.gif
1gtl7jq.png
Your tears are delicious

Nice video. I don't think a lot of people in the pure community know about the Jack of Trades because the few times I've mentioned using it to someone I've usually had to explain it.. Maybe now people will realize how good it really is. Pretty much 5k xp per day in a 70 stat for barely any work.. very useful for summoning if you don't play RS much and don't want to get charms

Almost what i do, except i use juju pots. My JoT method is a bit difference too but great guide for beginner skillers. Didnt look at your stats but if you have 81 mining and 89 craft making flasks is a decent mining and crafting exp everyday. Takes about 5 mins in total to make 50.

(¯`·._.«¤:§:¥:‡~≈ Ḧẳżễĺňǖṫ ≈~‡:¥:§:¤»._.·´¯)
maf6zl.png
2hp6nbs.gif2hp6nbs.gif

Almost what i do, except i use juju pots. My JoT method is a bit difference too but great guide for beginner skillers. Didnt look at your stats but if you have 81 mining and 89 craft making flasks is a decent mining and crafting exp everyday. Takes about 5 mins in total to make 50.

this ^

Yeah I cbf to get 81 mining atm, I ******* loathed getting 70 lol.

6fsgd0.gif
1gtl7jq.png
Your tears are delicious

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...