Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Searching

purp

Hai Der Pure Warefare.

090910170008w.png

I have leadership experence. Ive lead mini's, can be able to make most of the pk trips/wars and such.

EDIT: Please explain how i would be good in your clan, because i'd do the same if i was trying to recruit you.

Proud Member of Conspiracy

4c0cc.png

Alright B0wz, hope you actually get through ti reading this.

We aren't the bestest of friends, but I think we know each other enough to stop the pleasant talk. When you were in CV you were the most active, friendliest, and the funniest staff member in there, and that really suprised me. What i was more impressed was in your skills to increase the moral of your clan members when it's down, a great skill to have. I'd just like to offer you the chance of joining Carpediem. We have a very relaxed community, and leaders that you'll connect to.

You'd help our clan in activity, experience, and dedication for sure. You attended nearly every event in Chivalry, which made me wonder where you were making your money o.O

Anyways check us out, you know where we roll.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

I would like to suggest CarpeDiem, we got your levels.

We've been beasting every mini this week. We would love to see you join in on the fun.

You'd be looking good representing our cape ;]

New member of Destructive Pures

Proud EX Co-leader of [C]a[R]petDemons

#carpediem

CRis2009.png

Old-school unit

I think with your stats as well as your experience in miniwars then CP would be a great clan for you. First off we love miniwars and participate in 1 or 2 per day. Second off I'm sure that as a clan we'd love to have you and we have quite a few members that would seem to be near your combat level. I'm guessing your 60-65ish so CP would be a clan for you especially if you like F2p. In your looked for P2P then I won't lie CP isn't the best place but recently we have been trying out new P2P trips and we are improving slowly.

If you do decide to join or check us out then look us up at

Www.corruptpures.ipbfree.com

If your not sure about us then come into #clan-cp, talk to us, and see if you like it.

I remember you from the PCT war.

If you'd care to pm me in IRC, or drop by #IRclan, I'll give you a quick debrief of our clan.

I'd appreciate if you at least came to talk to me, I like your warring skills and would love to have you join.

talobq.jpg

War does not determine who is right, only who is left.

what happened to Eop?

check out my new clan if u want, even tho we had beef today, its iight your always welcome as my friend.

my new clan info:

#war-clan

Http://www.warrs.smfforfree3.com

its still in the making forums arent done yet.

29z3rpv.gif

Our fight was epic.

Control #1 Med

Accepted To Control 12/10/10
Promoted to Officer Of Control 12/28/10
Promoted to Warlord Of Control 5/1/2011

Founder of Hate - 2k14

Leader of Trauma - 2k14

105317-fun-coupons-wolf-of-wall-stree-UF

You would be good in Epidemic because you have experience. Not just because of the experience, but because every person can obviously add his own (whether or not small) bit to the full picture of a clan.

I don't know if you've already checked out Epidemic fully, but look at vids (Click Etube) and idle in our irc. Hope you'll make a good choice.

243p9p4.png

• 3 months later...
SwordsOfZamorakbanner-1.png

Fourms|Front Site|RuneHead

|Intro|

SoZ is a really new clan and we are proud to be pure. We rely on the honor code for PKing and enjoy

many various events. We hope to have a a various range of members and active forums and because we are a very new

clan you will have the opportunity to rise through the ranks relatively fast!

|Important Info|

Cape Number: 47

Clan Chat: Swords Zammy

Homeworlds: 93 F2p|64 P2p

IRC: #Swordsofzamorak

Runehead: Click Here!

Requirements:

sozbanner.jpg

|Ranks|

clan_leader_pip.gifClan Leader

Scary_321

MastaJordon

clan_leader_pip.gifCouncil

|Open|

|Open|

clan_leader_pip.gifWar Lord

|Open|

|Open|

|Open|

|Open|

|Open|

clan_leader_pip.gifEvent Team

|Open|

|Open|

|Open|

|The "Package" Deal|

Here at SoZ you will get a various amount of opportunities, such as Ms Paint competitons and

video making. You will also get first hand experience at leading in our soon to be Weekly F2p Clan Wars. You will also be greeted by professional staff.

|Events|

You will expereince a wide range of events because members can make their own events and advertise them!

Some of our official events will be:

Weekly PKing

Warring

PK Run-Ins

King Black Dragon

Revenant Hunting

F2p and P2p Pking

42920958.jpg
Professional Mining Team|Amazing Organization|Professional Staff
Site|Community Advertisement|Member List|#AV