Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[2/19/12] Corrupt Pures P2P Pk Trip

Drunk

cpbannerswag.png

To read about the alliance of TSA check out the topic - http://cp-rs.com/ind...0835#entry50835

The trip started off slow for most clans due to rs servers down and low pulls from almost every clan. We peaked at around 34 People and spent the day chasing Zenith and Enemy Around. We finally got our clean 1v1 late in the trip vs Zenith which resulted in a huge victory for CP. Maybe next week guys!

newcpstrip3332.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Zenith + Enemy

We rushed Zenith at chaos dwarfs and began dominating instantly. Just as Zenith were cleared Enemy runs in to save the day to spare the few Zenith whom were still alive. Thanks for the fight Zenith, shame Enemy had to crash :\
newcpstrip3332.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Enemy

We found Enemy by north east crator in a fall in. We rushed them and killed a good amount while the others logged to safety to avoid ruining their Kdr which they claim to not care about ;) Prats bad call to log out harmed and only killed more and more Nme for no reason at all.

newcpstrip3332.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Zenith

We rushed Z around Gap and the fight began. We were pushing them North west through gap and all the way towards spiders until they were cleared. For some reason they were dd'd at the beginning of the fight? l0l

newcpstrip3332.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Zenith

The big fight of the day was our cleanest one vs Zenith. Once again Zenith was in a fall in north of mossies in multi. We rushed them with equal opts and had an insane spread. We slowly pushed them north and north until they began to branch off in different directions after 3/4 of them were cleared. We finished up the last Z that were running around and tried to listen to their silent teamspeak ll00l0l.

newcpstrip3332.png

Corrupt Pures Vs. Hostility

We found Hi east of village talking **** about Ef while sitting there doing nothing so we took it upon ourselves to rush in and spec out everyone there. A few got away, they won't next week.

newcpstrip3332.png

After beating Zenith for a 3rd time of the day combined with sitting in lobby for more then 1 hour of their pk trip, most of their officials ended up rage quitting and calling MM to save them after each of their fights hoping to ruin our KDR so their trip wouldn't have looked so bad. We also caught four Zenith officials killing randoms in order to improve their KDR for their precious Purewarfare topic. Maybe next week Zenith!

newcpstrip3332.png

120219172614.png

120219160521.png

120219153451.png

WLfnf.png

YNn5i.png

M2Nb8.png

uMxPj.png

MTaSc.png

G2PmK.png

2iivdix.jpg

120219172603.png

newcpsig2.png

bestf2pwarrer.png
favoritehonouredmember.png

Proud Founder Of Corrupt Pures
~Opened May 8th 2005~

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great job boys lets keep it up

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

Just a heads up, the fight you said you won on VS Zenith, the one where Enemy crashed. Before Enemy crashed, you have 7 kills, and 26 deaths. :/

The topic looks to be filled with lies, as there is no picture supporting your evidence of them "boosting" their KDR? If you saw it, you'd 100% have taken a picture of it, as you're CP. Hope you guys had fun though.

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

I was the last NME to log when you "rushed us and killed a good amount", and you didn't even get me ;o

When we crashed the fight, Zenith was completely slaughtering you, I don't think I saw any CP lol

Also interesting to see a clan that dedicates their trips to KDR not even posting their KDR for today =]

That's all I have to say, GJ on your trip

mlmw0h.png
~ Proud Council of NME

R2qs8.png

Why you no fight us in multi?

If I wanted to fight in single I'd join a east dragons team or whatever those retard kids do in p2p these days.

You caught like 4 people maximum judging by those left logged in that world, wouldn't call that a good amount.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Why you no fight us 1 v 1 Charlie? Zenith and Hi aint allowed

Oh and

-Nate i am not sure if you're new but crashing a fight isn't considered a win.

I'll stop here, no other CP respond to these kids we all know what happened no need to give into their propaganda machine.

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

If I wanted to fight in single I'd join a east dragons team or whatever those retard kids do in p2p these days.

You caught like 4 people maximum judging by those left logged in that world, wouldn't call that a good amount.

y u log out wen we rush u? D:

Clans Cp Has Closed

TH

DP

CT

NME

WAR

Z

Why you no fight us 1 v 1 Charlie? Zenith and Hi aint allowed

Oh and

-Nate i am not sure if you're new but crashing a fight isn't considered a win.

I'll stop here, no other CP respond to these kids we all know what happened no need to give into their propaganda machine.

KDR's don't lie...

64tfkLf.gif

C6US7zP.gif

Proud Ex-General of Intense Redemption

Proud Ex-Memberof Frenzy

Proud Ex-Proud Memberof The Last Pures

Proud Ex-Experienced Memberof Hazard

Proud Ex-Oldschool of Hazard

Proud Proud Member of Fatality

#Hentai #piper

y u log out wen we rush u? D:

Cause it was in single.

I come for multi fights, not for tagging in single.

Since you posted your k/d for the saturday trip you seemed to have forgotten to post todays!

notprettyreading.png

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png