Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

I was bored...

-Adam-

Can't even hotkey except for F5, hugging 3 item switches while hybridding...........No wonder you are underrated pker :P On top of that, what's with the emo music?

- I enjoy that type of music, and I guess anything with a guitar to you is emo?

- I hybrid the way I feel fit, not trying to impress 16 year olds with mouse movements. While you were in mith learning how to pk in epidemic, I was making videos with 50k+ views a video. :wub:

LOL! Who still plays this game

Very nice Adam, where do you get the side effects that you add on a different timeline? For example, the smoke, and the little falling ashes.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

imo, I think you got the balance between hybrid fights and melee fights wrong.

The editing was quite good in parts, noticed the "printscreen" at 2:01 though is it meant to be like that?

Also the POT clip of you guys rushing south of gap was rather dark imo, a little too dark

7/10 overall some nice clips.

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

Can't even hotkey except for F5, hugging 3 item switches while hybridding...........No wonder you are underrated pker :P On top of that, what's with the emo music?

- I enjoy that type of music, and I guess anything with a guitar to you is emo?

- I hybrid the way I feel fit, not trying to impress 16 year olds with mouse movements. While you were in mith learning how to pk in epidemic, I was making videos with 50k+ views a video. :wub:

- Yes

- Your mouse movements are fine, If only I mentioned them...I mentioned hotkeys, something even I've used since those "Mith days in Epidemic". I also don't need bunch of 16 year olds watching my videos on Youtube as a proof that I'm good :wub:

smartestmember.jpg