Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Weekly Clan Rap Battles

Jurky

Just pm me on irc Jason- and ill give you my ip, saves me connecting to your ts

So you think were doing this for Ip's, your actually dumb as **** kid. We've had over 100 people at once, in our TeamSpeak Event Week 1 or 2, and we do this weekly, every saturday, you think if we got all of your Ip's that we'd continue doing this? We could've easily shut it down or said it was a one time thing, while still having your ip's.

Dumb kid, think before you speak.

Secondly, I dont see what's stopping you from coming on a VPN

I'll even recommend one for you cutie

Cyberghost VPN

___

@Titan

Ehy

It's just to boost there tsp activeness

And A rank told me

"dude think about if people quit there clan there going to remember the rap battles and community"

Nuff said

Your mad as **** that you got demoted, no need to take it out on the clan cuz you and your butt-buddy cant control yourselves w/ powers. lmfao.

Secondly, leaving their clan has nothing to do w/ their rap battles, If you actually saw our Teamspeak, 90% of the people in there are guests, therefore, you don't have to leave your clan to be able to participate in the rap battles.

So you think were doing this for Ip's, your actually dumb as **** kid. We've had over 100 people at once, in our TeamSpeak Event Week 1 or 2, and we do this weekly, every saturday, you think if we got all of your Ip's that we'd continue doing this? We could've easily shut it down or said it was a one time thing, while still having your ip's.

Cyberghost VPN

___

@Titan

Ehy

And A rank told me

"dude think about if people quit there clan there going to remember the rap battles and community"

Nuff said

Your mad as **** that you got demoted, no need to take it out on the clan cuz you and your butt-buddy cant control yourselves w/ powers. lmfao.

Secondly, leaving their clan has nothing to do w/ their rap battles, If you actually saw our Teamspeak, 90% of the people in there are guests, therefore, you don't have to leave your clan to be able to participate in the rap battles.

@jurk

1: Not mad i didn't Get demoted i simply Left..

2: You guys are **** in mini's and Preps since i left

3: You Guys lost a prep to Zenith

4: Me and jake leaving has Dramatically Decreased ur prep and mini unit. And sunday trip skills. And u will See this Decline alot in all i have just said

Just because me and jake left

288msk6.jpg

Former Council of New Pure Order

Cyberghost VPN

___

@Titan

Ehy

And A rank told me

Nuff said

@jurk

4: Me and jake leaving has Dramatically Decreased ur prep and mini unit. And sunday trip skills. And u will See this Decline alot in all i have just said

You didnt leave, you got kicked, and now your covering up for it by saying you 'left',

We're **** in mini's? Last I checked we won 75% or more of the mini's we've done, Moni has always vidded all the mini's and if you havent seen NewPureorder then you should really go see ^_^

You've decreased our prep skills?

1st off, we havent had a sunday trip yet so your obviously making **** up.

2ndly, we've never EOP, when you were in there. We lost to EOP numerous times. Now we've beat them

/thread kid

Cyberghost VPN

___

@Titan

Ehy

And A rank told me

Nuff said

@jurk

You went to like 4 mini's in 8 months, never did your job as council. Couldn't take the simplest of things as taking attendance for sundays or preps lmao ( had to be reminded ). Jake being a "captain" did nothing but mini and change his post count on forums. He never called during preps which is suppose to be his job, and was absolutely useless. You two were practically handed free ranks during the merge and you're were a bad representation of the clan. You're lucky to even be viewed as a rank, because really you two were immature, power abusive, and completely useless one bangs during preps. If you want anymore evidence or absolute destruction just reply to this. I would love to see your side, because it was clear to everyone in the clan what you guys did to "help" lmao.

2nbekbn.jpg
2djs2dz.png
Proud +Experienced Member Of Annihilation
34g7xv5.png

Alex | Asim | Brit | Drewz | Halloween | Lil Nick | Malik | Sharpy | Tylur | Ultama | Zetix | Zetex | Zot

Cyberghost VPN

___

@Titan

Ehy

And A rank told me

Nuff said

@jurk

Well you must be ******* clueless, because you and Jake got promoted because Carrington got Warlord and they knew you'd most likely leave so they gave it to you because ranks felt sorry for you. Also you weren't anything positive towards the clan, you were both horrible callers and ranks, the amount of **** your leaders were talking about you was just ******* funny lmfao and you didn't leave you got banned from NPO http://npo-rs.com/showthread.php?2813-Titan-amp-Jake, we lost to Zenith because the calling was very sloppy and we weren't on our game, you can't really win everything and even if you were there it wouldn't make a difference what so ever, lol.

Proud +Member Of The Eruption Of Pures

volcano.gif

Nice Excuses.

Your loosing preps and mini's to people you would of never have lost to

if i or jake was mini-ing with you.

You've Lost crucial members that help and made New Pure Order a more Stable Clan.

You've Lost out on our skill at

Mini-ing and preping and are experience will be missed and needed

We do not Want to join Back into New Pure Order and i believe Everything Kate said in that Topic is True.

The Rest is Propaganda..

However i am done spamming in this thread.

-Titan

288msk6.jpg

Former Council of New Pure Order

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...