Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures 6th year Anniversary trip ft Erryone

its pibb

this is ur first weekend pulling 40+ in months and you already start to talk ****? sadly this hype for you only lasts a week

you look new, you must not know what tlp did to fi few months back.

Oooh; I love new kids to the pure community, allow me to inform you

TLP has closed FI; TLP has closed IR

You took many a days and many a weekends to muster up the strength and courage to crawl out of the slump and re-open your doors in FI; your pulls will not last, your pulls have already began declining.

YOU CLOSED WHO? LOL!Made my day. Fatality NEVER closed. Your insolence will bury you.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is ur first weekend pulling 40+ in months and you already start to talk ****? sadly this hype for you only lasts a week

You took many a days and many a weekends to muster up the strength and courage to crawl out of the slump and re-open your doors in FI; your pulls will not last, your pulls have already began declining.

you just buried yourself.

Fatality-thepureleites.png

DH3QQ.png

BEST. POST. EVER.

:NULL:

YOU CLOSED WHO? LOL!Made my day. Fatality NEVER closed. Your insolence will bury you.

s0 and ez ownage did doe

120219234947.png

DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

s0 and ez ownage did doe

:wallbash: :confused:

s0 and ez ownage did doe

TLP didn't exist when Ez Ownage closed.

128250368099.gif

I still remember just a few months ago when Cory being as kind as he is would strictly deny us from hitting Fi due to feeling so bad :/

Now we have all of you posting on our topics attempting to put some kind of intimidation you felt for those 2 years lol.

See you all next week ;p

Lmfao newbie.

@ I potted we never closed Fi we just spanked them for 4 months straight until we got bored and it looks like they want to get put on life support again.

4 months of 72. Your Clan crashed us with 30+ everytime. Hardly an achievement.

Good job.

s0 and ez ownage did doe

TLP didn't exist when Ez Ownage closed.

get off the pure forums and go worry about your masser main clan! :thumbsup:

120219234947.png

DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

fatality just appears to be a shadow of its former self

don't think they'll ever be more than bottom feeders now

how u doin tim long time no talk

good m8

howru

Oh my

you're all abos

favaccent.png

@ I potted we never closed Fi we just spanked them for 4 months straight until we got bored and it looks like they want to get put on life support again.

Good job.

Do you want to get put on life support?

common enemies lay quiet, interesting.

Also, this is off topic yet highly amusing for me. This may be hypocritical as foe unfortunately accepts up to 35 def now for some silly reason but in the argument that its pure and acceptable in this modern day and age.

Why then is it seperated as a sub category of person in this award

richbestp2pcw30def.png

Do you have an inner clan civil war between pures and 'pures'?

#TEAM-WALLI

common enemies lay quiet, interesting.

Also, this is off topic yet highly amusing for me. This may be hypocritical as foe unfortunately accepts up to 35 def now for some silly reason but in the argument that its pure and acceptable in this modern day and age.

Why then is it seperated as a sub category of person in this award

richbestp2pcw30def.png

Do you have an inner clan civil war between pures and 'pures'?

for curses on and such. we essentially have a best turmoil clan warrer and best non-turmoil clan warrer.

Good job.

Lol, I can just imagine some nerd sat at their computer typing what you said. LOL

Good job.

Lol, I can just imagine some nerd sat at their computer typing what you said. LOL

Thanks for informing us on what you do in your spare time

xncgb5.jpg