Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP makin dem circles m8

its pibb

110903223441.png

tclm-1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

Thursday, March 1st, 2012; The Last Pures massed up peaking at around 40 members for our prep vs MM which was cancelled so we moved it to the wild.

j8r8sh.jpg

tvid.png

34t603r.png

tfi.png

The Last Pures vs the Mayhem Makers

After our P2P prep with MM getting cancelled we heard MM were going out to pk so we decided to ask them for a run in. We hopped worlds and defended north of the gap while they were south. We had a shaky start and they managed through the gap. We moved towards GDZ where the fight really started. We moved all around GDZ, every single corner pushing MM. Fight lasted for around 30 minutes with MM getting re-groups all over GDZ and us moving over and demolishing them. Sadly we decided to dip because it seemed they had a lot more than us.

34t603r.png

tmed.png

120301175928.png
120301181354.png
120301130043.png
120301131656.png
120301132239.png
120301133431.png
120302012725.png
120301150007.png
120301152310.png
120301152953.png
120301161417.png
120301171131.png

34t603r.png

tubetranscopy.png

tlp.gif

tlparchnm4.png

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

extremely embarrassed and disappointed in my clans decision to cancel the prep after losing the first round.

If the ranks were so outraged with the rules, they shouldn't have accepted them, ****, they shouldn't have stepped into the portal for the first round but nooooo.

anyway, i left disgusted and it looks like my boys did some major work on MM in the wilderness outopted.

guess i can talk to you fcks again.

5cj9c6.gif

40nRh.gif

i guess u could say a miscommunication on the rules on TLP's part, most retarded rules for a prep ever lmao, ranks decided to start the first round anyway.. MM beat us so good job to them on that.

55v40 in the wild, pretty epic, we'll let the kdr do that talking while mm spams tlp cleared

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

Idk how you can claim a win and then flame mm too. I find that hilarious even though the kdr is in your favor it still could have gone to mms favor. This is why clans are hesitant for midweek trips if the only important thing is who won.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Sadly we didn't get through with our prep. Heard TLP ragequit because they couldn't get the north side.

Wrong, don't know why we got that prep to begin with all rules were in MM's favor. Call was said to dip out so we did.

im calling bs on this topic.

you were smacking MM around with 35v55 ppl?

maybe if all of mm was in f2p gear...

I still don't understand why TLP left...

We had 35 in out FC you had 45+ fought you the whole time down 5-10 ppl and banged you guys. yeah we played ring a round the rosie and took you on no matter where you guys tried to drag it. After so long returning while down 10 and still above a 1.0 kdr sounds like a smart move.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Idk how you can claim a win and then flame mm too. I find that hilarious even though the kdr is in your favor it still could have gone to mms favor. This is why clans are hesitant for midweek trips if the only important thing is who won.

we have a 30 minute clean 1v1 fight with mm, in which we decided to leave instead of spending another hour fighting. we are at edge spamming gf mm when they come in flamming and sayin tlp cleared. You can decide who started it and why we ended up putting a topic up

TLP's longest member

dqmHR.png

i guess u could say a miscommunication on the rules on TLP's part, most retarded rules for a prep ever lmao, ranks decided to start the first round anyway.. MM beat us so good job to them on that.

55v40 in the wild, pretty epic, we'll let the kdr do that talking while mm spams tlp cleared

So you're pretty much saying you need curses to beat us in dang?

we have a 30 minute clean 1v1 fight with mm, in which we decided to leave instead of spending another hour fighting. we are at edge spamming gf mm when they come in flamming and sayin tlp cleared. You can decide who started it and why we ended up putting a topic up

dont see why its so hard to say gf and move on, was an epic fight on both sides and pretty awesome that it went 99% main free and crash free.

TLP's longest member

dqmHR.png

So you're pretty much saying you need curses to beat us in dang?

when its +10-15 for u guys, yes we need curses.

TLP's longest member

dqmHR.png

i guess u could say a miscommunication on the rules on TLP\'s part, most retarded rules for a prep ever lmao, ranks decided to start the first round anyway.. MM beat us so good job to them on that.

55v40 in the wild, pretty epic, we\'ll let the kdr do that talking while mm spams tlp cleared

So you\'re pretty much saying you need curses to beat us in dang?

err we smashed u matched opts with 1 def

i guess u could say a miscommunication on the rules on TLP\'s part, most retarded rules for a prep ever lmao, ranks decided to start the first round anyway.. MM beat us so good job to them on that.

55v40 in the wild, pretty epic, we\'ll let the kdr do that talking while mm spams tlp cleared

So you\'re pretty much saying you need curses to beat us in dang?

err we smashed u matched opts with 1 def

yes you did with summoning and refusing to fight unless u got north on classic every time in dangerous, im not denying that u beat us 1 round lol

TLP's longest member

dqmHR.png

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: "Beginning and ending options are not allowed to be listed for a wilderness fight. This includes your clan and the opposing clan."

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures Staff

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

can't believe i am agreeing with you right now, agreed.

16k146o.jpg

General Of Enemy