Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP makin dem circles m8

its pibb

i guess u could say a miscommunication on the rules on TLP\'s part, most retarded rules for a prep ever lmao, ranks decided to start the first round anyway.. MM beat us so good job to them on that.

55v40 in the wild, pretty epic, we\'ll let the kdr do that talking while mm spams tlp cleared

So you\'re pretty much saying you need curses to beat us in dang?

Idk how you can claim a win and then flame mm too. I find that hilarious even though the kdr is in your favor it still could have gone to mms favor. This is why clans are hesitant for midweek trips if the only important thing is who won.

we have a 30 minute clean 1v1 fight with mm, in which we decided to leave instead of spending another hour fighting. we are at edge spamming gf mm when they come in flamming and sayin tlp cleared. You can decide who started it and why we ended up putting a topic up

when its +10-15 for u guys, yes we need curses.

err we smashed u matched opts with 1 def

Lets look at the rules bro, you seem to not understand...

Summoning- MM Have 30+ Steel Titans TLP have 16 === MM Favor

1 Def - MM Are mostly 1 def - TLP are not (Therefore can't use our def that we got for bonuses) === 50/50 on Favor

Dang - (Not trying to flame, but I feel like TLP would bring better gear than MM if it was safe) === 75/25 MM Favor

ALL OFF - Clearly MM Favor

So 1 MM Favor + 50/50 +75/25 + 1 = 3.25/4 for prep rules.

For the record. Yeah TLP dipped out at GDZ. Down 10, fighting for 30+ mins and still killing you guys sounds like a beast job. The end. Lets move on.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i guess u could say a miscommunication on the rules on TLP\'s part, most retarded rules for a prep ever lmao, ranks decided to start the first round anyway.. MM beat us so good job to them on that.

55v40 in the wild, pretty epic, we\'ll let the kdr do that talking while mm spams tlp cleared

Idk how you can claim a win and then flame mm too. I find that hilarious even though the kdr is in your favor it still could have gone to mms favor. This is why clans are hesitant for midweek trips if the only important thing is who won.

we have a 30 minute clean 1v1 fight with mm, in which we decided to leave instead of spending another hour fighting. we are at edge spamming gf mm when they come in flamming and sayin tlp cleared. You can decide who started it and why we ended up putting a topic up

1 Def - MM Are mostly 1 def - TLP are not (Therefore can't use our def that we got for bonuses) === 50/50 on Favor

Dang - (Not trying to flame, but I feel like TLP would bring better gear than MM if it was safe) === 75/25 MM Favor

For the record. Yeah TLP dipped out at GDZ. Down 10, fighting for 30+ mins and still killing you guys sounds like a beast job. The end. Lets move on.

And yet we've never dipped in any safe preps where u clearly have the advantage over us, hell we'd do 5 rounds some times, and the first time we have a few titans over you, you dip? Cmon

And yet we've never dipped in any safe preps where u clearly have the advantage over us, hell we'd do 5 rounds some times, and the first time we have a few titans over you, you dip? Cmon

We've never had the advantage over you though..? It's always 1 def dung on.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

We've never had the advantage over you though..? It's always 1 def dung on.

More dung and overloads

every single time we have done 5 rounds, its you asking for them, never us. Every time we fight in a normal prep u get better and closer to actually winning. They are 100% fair rules which is why they are the standard for every p2p prep for every clan. Was only a matter of time till u beat us tbh, even though u did today, i always thought ud do it in the fair way. guess not, 13th really wanted a win today judging by how he was.

your the ones that want dung on every prep btw

TLP's longest leader... Rip 9/23/2012

TLP's longest member

Longest continuous pure clan leader

dqmHR.png

every single time we have done 5 rounds, its you asking for them, never us. Every time we fight in a normal prep u get better and closer to actually winning. They are 100% fair rules which is why they are the standard for every p2p prep for every clan. Was only a matter of time till u beat us tbh, even though u did today, i always thought ud do it in the fair way. guess not, 13th really wanted a win today judging by how he was.

thats exactly my point? Something doesnt go your way and you dip right away lol

Atleast we try to improve

Ur runehead is broken I guess, but TLP/MM are even in dung/overloads. 1 def is in ur favor and I am ok with giving you a little advantage, but one where it is clearly stacked is just garbage. I wish you the best, sorry you lost down 10 in the wild. It was a good fight.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

Ur runehead is broken I guess, but TLP/MM are even in dung/overloads. 1 def is in ur favor and I am ok with giving you a little advantage, but one where it is clearly stacked is just garbage. I wish you the best, sorry you lost down 10 in the wild. It was a good fight.

how is 1 def in our favor? So you are saying 6 defence +55prayer in 1 defense gear > 18 defense + ur 60+ prayer in 1 def gear.

You said Tlp would bring better gear than MM in safe, but You say MM would bring better gear than TLP in dangerous? wtf how does that work?

All off is in MM favor? They get an advantage from that?

your logic is so flawed...

oh and forgot to mention your members avg +1 str bonus on us because you all use rune gloves in 1 def caps + the many many body bodies and addy defenders you have

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

i understand from both sides they are gonna see the advantages differently, as im tryin to look at it from yourside. So to prevent that, 1 def all off? to go farther u guys always want dung on so ok, 1 def dung on rest off. most fair its ever gonna get.. and yet we go away from this.. makes no sense

TLP's longest member

dqmHR.png

i understand from both sides they are gonna see the advantages differently, as im tryin to look at it from yourside. So to prevent that, 1 def all off? to go farther u guys always want dung on so ok, 1 def dung on rest off. most fair its ever gonna get.. and yet we go away from this.. makes no sense

im not saying your are right or wrong but yeah, lets do 1 def dung on like the last 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 minis/preps. Thats so fun!

Try to spice it up once in awhile and **** hits the...

35aultt.jpg

Sig5.pngSig4.png

im not saying your are right or wrong but yeah, lets do 1 def dung on like the last 1000000000000000000000000000000000000000 minis/preps. Thats so fun!

Try to spice it up once in awhile and **** hits the...

so you guys chose to turn sum and dangerous on, why cant we get 20 def? both clans accept it

TLP's longest member

dqmHR.png

You srs?

1 def in our favor? you have 35 def accounts who has the ability to tank twice as long as 1 def and it's in our favor lmao

Dung, we have about the same?

Dangerous? whoever brings **** gear is putting down their clan.

The only thing we have on you is titans and we only had 12 there compared to your 8.

ready for more excuses. :whistling:

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg