Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality Vs EOP

Alcohol

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

As expected, gf EoP, thanks for prepping us.

How was it expected? you haven't beat us in a f2p prep in a year or so loooool until now

enjoy your win though.... while it lasts

and when did you beat fi in an f2p prep last? I'm sure its close to a year ago too :thumbsup:

aint even close, gj :teehee:

120219234947.png

DO YOU EVEN LIFT?

As expected, gf EoP, thanks for prepping us.

How was it expected? you haven't beat us in a f2p prep in a year or so loooool until now

enjoy your win though.... while it lasts

and when did you beat fi in an f2p prep last? I'm sure its close to a year ago too :thumbsup:

aint even close, gj :teehee:

You can blame that on fi's old strict "no prep eop policy" sir.

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

i would love to do a 40vs40 against Fatality.

Proud Ex Founder of Anxiety
Proud Ex Honoured Member of Epidemic
Proud Ex Elite Member of Destructive Pures
CURRENTLY a Proud Leader of Zenith
k2eeJ.png
EQUSi.png

As soon as we won, and before the topic was posted I knew both or either or, taste & leech would post something stupid and get upset.

No propaganda can save you from this defeat, my pirate fellows.

Walk the plank.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Well done Fi, youy were the better clan tonight. EOP has alot to work in clan wars. Hope we see you tomorrow in the wildy where it matters, I'm sure the result will be different :P

I honestly burst out laughing

Clan wars vs wilderness is a fairly relative topic which comes down to one's opinion, so what does his opinion matter to you really? Although pures were created for the wilderness and PK'ing purposes, at the end of the day I find both clan wars and pk trips fun.

bestleader.jpg

120409005449.png

xwdIz.png

4yVer.png

bestwarlord.png

WE81x.gif

qOY7v.png

FAX2J.png

Mitch be nice. This is a celebration of our victory. No need to get all worked up over a sore loser.

This is my favorite POV of today:

oh so that's why taste is pretty steamy atm... he got 1 banged at the start of the video.

OT: Great Job Fatality

Mitch be nice. This is a celebration of our victory. No need to get all worked up over a sore loser.

This is my favorite POV of today:

oh so that's why taste is pretty steamy atm... he got 1 banged at the start of the video.

OT: Great Job Fatality

ko

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Was really fun.

if you can still have fun even though you had a loss, why do you rely on propaganda in your weekend topics claiming a win when you didn't?

:S

We beat you guys every weekend? So how are we lying about it LOL?

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

Was really fun.

if you can still have fun even though you had a loss, why do you rely on propaganda in your weekend topics claiming a win when you didn't?

As soon as we won, and before the topic was posted I knew both or either or, taste & leech would post something stupid and get upset.

Walk the plank.

lolzolz

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

It's hard for members of EoP, Tastemyscim being a prime example, to take a loss in their own server with such clear and evidential proof that makes it next to impossible for them to pull off their propaganda shenanigans.

Good job tho, three solid rounds, good luck tomorrow.

Was really fun.

Walk the plank.

lolzolz

lol idiot, do you not remember who nearly killed your clan? we'll see you tomorrow in the wildy for sure, then we'll see who the better clan is.