Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

I Pk With OJ

thanks for the fights Eop, we got ya "where it matters" today

Too bad one weekend ain't "where it matters"

Silly fatality, so little time, so much to learn.

Well done Fi, youy were the better clan tonight. EOP has alot to work in clan wars. Hope we see you tomorrow in the wildy where it matters, I'm sure the result will be different :P

I'm not torrent, I'm your worst nightmare.

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At least we give you fights when we're outnumbered, hopefully you guys will have the balls to return the favor in the future :)

that hasnt been a problem as of the past few months =]

you started pulling this well last week you idiot.

purewarfare.png

We had roughly 15 less than you in both fights, still i think we did very well in both of them before they were crashed.

It's a shame for the past 3 years when you've had less than us you've logged out whenever we've hit you :L

o well, was interesting seeing you guys come and flame us at edge today, thought you guys would have known not to give us a reason to get stirred up after the past few times, some people never learn ;p

lol don't get started, 3 years ago we were on top of everyone in f2p. It's true you were on top of us one year ago and it's not like you didn't flame us lol. You should learn a little about clan history before using that as a basis for your statement

Anyways, GF eop and thanks for the fights.

9kqihk.png

thanks for the fights Eop, we got ya "where it matters" today

Too bad one weekend ain't "where it matters"

Silly fatality, so little time, so much to learn.

Well done Fi, youy were the better clan tonight. EOP has alot to work in clan wars. Hope we see you tomorrow in the wildy where it matters, I'm sure the result will be different :P

I'm not torrent, I'm your worst nightmare.

You're a dietcoke?

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

oh and sorry for the double post, but why do you need to team with nippon when you're fighting EoP 66v52? I mean i understand when the opts are even because otherwise you have no hope of winning, but when you have a +15? :\

nipponp.png

i mean if you're going to be hugging each others nuts so hard, surely it would make more sense to just merge cc's for administrative purposes?

qOY7v.png

We had roughly 15 less than you in both fights, still i think we did very well in both of them before they were crashed.

It's a shame for the past 3 years when you've had less than us you've logged out whenever we've hit you :L

o well, was interesting seeing you guys come and flame us at edge today, thought you guys would have known not to give us a reason to get stirred up after the past few times, some people never learn ;p

lol don't get started, 3 years ago we were on top of everyone in f2p. It's true you were on top of us one year ago and it's not like you didn't flame us lol. You should learn a little about clan history before using that as a basis for your statement

We've been ontop of Fi since 2009, the big downfall took place at the end of 2008. Sorry to inform you new-comer. Welcome to Pure Warfare though!

I'll get you started out: Here's a new comers map

Newcomer map Newcomer_map_detail.png

A Newcomer map is a map sold at many general stores for one coin. It is also sold by Rasolo for one coin.

The map helps new players of the game find their way around the RuneScape world. The map does not give clear directions, but shows a general view of eastern Asgarnia and western Misthalin, being the main F2P area of the game. Before the new world map was introduced, this used to be used more often because of its ability to show your position. However, now, the new world map can do the same, but in more detail, and has a larger range, making the newcomer map almost useless. The only upside to this map over the world map, is it loads up almost instantly, whereas the world map takes time to load, and takes up the whole screen.

As the world map is accessible from RuneScape's interface, the newcomer map is rarely used nowadays. The world map is much more accurate and shows more detail than the newcomer map.

bestcouncil.png

fHP2s.png

qOY7v.png

oh and sorry for the double post, but why do you need to team with nippon when you're fighting EoP 66v52? I mean i understand when the opts are even because otherwise you have no hope of winning, but when you have a +15? :\

nipponp.png

i mean if you're going to be hugging each others nuts so hard, surely it would make more sense to just merge cc's for administrative purposes?

good tank o.o

15zs5ro.jpgfavrank.pngfavoriterank.png

(18:31:58) <%Flabby> why are eop in single

(18:32:03) <%Flabby> because they ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Possibly the funnest joke ive heard on IRC.

Was a fun trip :) Cya 2morrow eop

you're all abos

favaccent.png

nipponp.png

Nice inventory. Lol

Thoughts on the masser clan "LS" ?

120303222030.png

In case you forgot.

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
<a href="http://www.clan-fi.com/forums" target="_blank">tpe2.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe3.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-imagetpe4.png" border="0" class="linked-sig-image
titanj.png

We've been ontop of Fi since 2009, the big downfall took place at the end of 2008. Sorry to inform you new-comer. Welcome to Pure Warfare though!

you're new, eop were pulling 10 people to f2p trips during 2008/2009. only at the end of 2009 did your clan post an apology topic on epidemic forums and they let you get up to 40 pulls

Nope, this was when the war that MM used to take over FI's # 1 position. The big downfall didn't even take place anywhere near that date lol. If i recall correctly, FI only started slumping in september 2009, you can look at FOE vs FI 100 v 100 PCT.

Please stop talking, I've been clanning with FI during the big "downfall" of 2008 rofl.

9kqihk.png

clan to watch in 2012 smacks eop Ll0l0l0l

taste shut ur ugly ass keyboard and accept ur loss

How dare you offend my keyboard!!!!

Go to bed son

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

nipponp.png

Nice inventory. Lol

120303222030.png

In case you forgot.

how does showing a pic of a main sniping u during your trip when i have no idea who he is and you are nowhere near eop prove anything? thats some terrible "propaganda" right there, lmfao.

qOY7v.png

how does showing a pic of a main sniping u during your trip when i have no idea who he is and you are nowhere near eop prove anything? thats some terrible "propaganda" right there, lmfao.

I'm sure the EOP cape doesn't hint at anything. :mellow:

mostdedicated.png

15zs5ro.jpg

tpe1.png
titanj.png

At least we give you fights when we're outnumbered, hopefully you guys will have the balls to return the favor in the future :)

nipponp.png

Nice inventory. Lol

120303222030.png

In case you forgot.

who do you think we are fighting in that pic wtf LOL.

Fatality-thepureleites.png

DH3QQ.png

:)

72 USER(S) ARE READING THIS TOPIC (34 GUESTS AND 0 ANONYMOUS USERS)

38 Members: Rihana Pm Me, Taste, Mopback, Zee Kevin, Chew, Range-Grudge, Addy Daddy, Skul/Spartan/T Achilles D, Sweep, Nate-, Alcohol, Jts Ftw Pk, Eruption, Luke, Wrecka, Pamniac, Flabbyrange, Gack, Rickay, shot d0wn9, Nippon, Blck, Tayyab-, Jax Teller, Milky, Ryan1, Latino, Turn Around, Sly Waffle, Halloween, walli, mi7ch, Ben√, Matthew, Vito, AndyofCP, Hulkin, Bamf

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

72 USER(S) ARE READING THIS TOPIC (34 GUESTS AND 0 ANONYMOUS USERS)

38 Members: Rihana Pm Me, Taste, Mopback, Zee Kevin, Chew, Range-Grudge, Addy Daddy, Skul/Spartan/T Achilles D, Sweep, Nate-, Alcohol, Jts Ftw Pk, Eruption, Luke, Wrecka, Pamniac, Flabbyrange, Gack, Rickay, shot d0wn9, Nippon, Blck, Tayyab-, Jax Teller, Milky, Ryan1, Latino, Turn Around, Sly Waffle, Halloween, walli, mi7ch, Ben√, Matthew, Vito, AndyofCP, Hulkin, Bamf

h8rs make us famous

you're all abos

favaccent.png

72 USER(S) ARE CAMPING THIS TOPIC (34 GUESTS AND 0 ANONYMOUS USERS)

fixed

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning