Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Project X WAS AN AMAZING MOVIE.

Chain Is Law

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

gj we had 25 when u fought us and we're all 70's.

(no flame but inb4ureplybackwithlies)

I know it's hard to see but

zPOKO.png

"46 total in cc" couldn't have rushed with half lol. Thanks for the fight Nurse i still love ya <3

lol we just fought ir + zenith to the east and mm rushed from piper then we dipped to mossies

then u started atking us @ mossies

we were on 1/4 food and 1/2 of us were in edge returning.

Enemy | #NME | www.nme-rs.com | We go hard

zPOKO.png

"46 total in cc" couldn't have rushed with half lol. Thanks for the fight Nurse i still love ya <3

lol we just fought ir + zenith to the east and mm rushed from piper then we dipped to mossies

thats the wildy for ya man :/

Clans Cp Has Closed

TH

DP

CT

NME

WAR

Z

zPOKO.png

thnx captain obvious i didnt think i knew that, im not complaining just stating a simple fact but clearly you guys care so much about your pw topic, don't bother reply back because im not reply backing.

Enemy | #NME | www.nme-rs.com | We go hard

zPOKO.png

thnx captain obvious i didnt think i knew that, im not complaining just stating a simple fact but clearly you guys care so much about your pw topic, don't bother reply back because im not reply backing.

???????

"reply backing" gf 2day bro <3

Clans Cp Has Closed

TH

DP

CT

NME

WAR

Z

Shame we didn't fight ;O

You crashed our fight doe ;O

Because you wouldn't fight us doe ;O?

Was beginning of trip doe

This. I was thinking it but I didn't wanna say it because I am trying to avoid conflict. (;

2cgjyaf.jpg

zPOKO.png

Ya'll had a fall in walking up north lol, it was a fair fight. We just came out on top. It was your first trip so dont get down on yourself.

htownsig1.png
YeahImPure-Final.gif
g5wvG.png

Gj on your trip. Didn't come close to "clearing" NME when we "crashed" you. We logged in your world completely by accident and just hit you, when we realised we were crashing we pulled off and let you continue.

We lost 2 people.

Im shocked nme hasn't made a pk trip topic because they easily have gotten away with making up something about clearing Cp but I'm even more surprised that NME didn't finish off cp when it easily could have according to you NOT CRASHING CP of all clans you could have cleared because it was already in a fight

If you are being sincere then thanks for not interrupting the fight then

Does this mean were cool then? Or are you just moving on to other things? This whole crap of alliances and ridiculous flaming etc should stop now because we already know where the clans who participated in it ended up and its never a good thing for the community