Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[CP] Project X WAS AN AMAZING MOVIE.

Chain Is Law

Good trip. Love to see how nobody is flaming now because they know they got ass raped l0l.

Should be easy sailing, most of our competition is past stage 6 as well.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

So much defence it's unreal...

Grats on your wins.

Thanks but please stop using the def argument in the future, its getting annoying now and other hpcs have more defense than us. We just choose to emphasize and talk about it more for the purpose of clanning. Appearing bigger than we really are has become an advantage.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Grats on your wins.

Thanks but please stop using the def argument in the future, its getting annoying now and other hpcs have more defense than us. We just choose to emphasize and talk about it more for the purpose of clanning. Appearing bigger than we really are has become an advantage.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Grats on your wins.

If I'm not mistaken, you guys do have the highest average defense level out of all the "pure" clans. Just saying.

Grats on your trip though.

siguoi.png

Grats on your wins.

If I'm not mistaken, you guys do have the highest average defense level out of all the "pure" clans. Just saying.

No... We don't, your leaders just tell you that. Check our clan page or w.e and compare to other hpcs. And thanks

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Grats on your wins.

No... We don't, your leaders just tell you that. Check our clan page or w.e and compare to other hpcs. And thanks

I did. Your average def level is 23, it was 24 the other day. Zenith has 23 as well.

Foe, TLP, Fi, and Eop all have lower than that.

siguoi.png

Grats on your wins.

I did. Your average def level is 23, it was 24 the other day. Zenith has 23 as well.

Foe, TLP, Fi, and Eop all have lower than that.

so uhhh... we are not the highest? okay then...

YAY.png
Plnkaroundme | Proud Ex-Corrupt Pures General | Ex-Warring God
I Don't Scape Anymore