Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Pure Warfare

Pure warfare appears to have been the goto place for Clans to showcase their clans events, talents and overall views on the pure world for a few years now. However, why doesn't the pure warfare staff view their opinion on things that hurt the pure community or even try and show their support for bringing honour back into the pure community.

Of course what I am talking about are the things like ddosing of websites, hacking of memberlists, forums, IRC's, Accounts. Surely the clans responsible for these acts that hurt the pure community should face some sort of reprecaussion rather than just a legal one.

Isn't it time pure warfare supported real pure clanning just like we had 5+ years ago where clans would only have to deal with another clans immaturity through a spam in IRC rather than what it has become today?

Why should clans have the privilege to converse with the pure community on a prestigious website that is supposed to be a support network but also a one stop shop for clans to honour each other and see what each other are doing. Surely common sense should show that clans like this should not receive the advertisement of these forums or any pure forums as they do not offer anything that is good to the pure world but are in affect hurting it?

To summarise, Surely clans should have a say in what they do but at the same time shouldn't no honour illegal tactics be looked down on? How can we improve the pure community with more pures and clans when the current infrastructure is left to tear itself apart. I just think compared to 2007 and before the pure world has become rife with children taking the game out of context and are ruining the community and the fun of clan warfare with all this useless no honour activity.

Opinions?

Simple, just kill them on weekends. They're already down to 40 pulls because MM slumped them into half their members making another clan to avoid fighting MM on weekends. Now the rest is for FI to handle cuz they no like us anymore, you can put us on your speed dial. GL!

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

I like your stab at EOP there. Whether or not it be true, seems immature and needed. It completely took your credibility for this topic and threw it out the window, making you seem like another mindless idiot who will do anything to get out your propaganda.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

I like your stab at EOP there. Whether or not it be true, seems immature and needed. It completely took your credibility for this topic and threw it out the window, making you seem like another mindless idiot who will do anything to get out your propaganda.

The proof is there and everybody knows they do it. Only 3 weeks ago I caught Solo hacking one of our members and some foe accounts. How can you even support this?

This isn't the first time your clan has resorted to such immature acts to try and get a step in front of another clan either. When will you learn?

wow, you just threw out all your credibility as well. Jonty and solo threatened to do this, and now have admitted to doing so, so idk what your on about. All the evidence points to EOP.

Even if we didn't mention EOP, he's making a valid point and a valid topic. PW is a support forum, so when people take this game as far as doing the things they are doing, it should not be tolerated.

I know there are probably good, honest people in EOP, but when your leadership is doing the things they are doing, they don't deserve the benefits of utilizing these forums.

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

Just because 1 person in Eop does it doesn't mean whole Eop is bad and responsible... I'm sure if you somehow showed proof to Karl or Omni they would take action against the ddoser(s).

This community won't change by making these topics. Leaders of all clans need to act and make sure their members stay respectfull and mature. Ofcourse a small rivalry is allright but clan leaders took it to a next level by allowing their members to ddos, hack and flame a lot. The clan leaders need to take a step back.

This topic will get locked.

heartline8.gif

Just because 1 person in Eop does it doesn't mean whole Eop is bad and responsible...

Their LEADERSHIP did it. LEADERS are supposed to LEAD, and by example, if they are doing it correctly. Well, what a wonderful example they have set for EOP members.

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

>lets see some proof

man these chips ahoy are good

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Just because 1 person in Eop does it doesn't mean whole Eop is bad and responsible...

Their LEADERSHIP did it. LEADERS are supposed to LEAD, and by example, if they are doing it correctly. Well, what a wonderful example they have set for EOP members.

Proof?

heartline8.gif

1. Your just as bad for taking a stab at eop, don't think you are entitled to anything cp has been through at least 4 sites and 3 YouTube channels the past 3 years and you don't see us complaining.

2. The community isn't thriving with over 30 clans that are overly active so you can just kick one out for causing trouble and not see a difference

3. I can guarantee that if I made a topic like this you wouldn't even care or would look the other way.

4. Every clan cares about themselves including cp, hope this enforces point 3. Your topic won't do anything, gota deal with this **** yourself, don't rely on pw to do it for you.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

1. Your just as bad for taking a stab at eop, don't think you are entitled to anything cp has been through at least 4 sites and 3 YouTube channels the past 3 years and you don't see us complaining.

2. The community isn't thriving with over 30 clans that are overly active so you can just kick one out for causing trouble and not see a difference

3. I can guarantee that if I made a topic like this you wouldn't even care or would look the other way.

4. Every clan cares about themselves including cp, hope this enforces point 3. Your topic won't do anything, gota deal with this **** yourself, don't rely on pw to do it for you.

I think you're missing the point. I'm not just saying EOP are the only clan that do it but isn't it time to stop take a look at the state of how bad things have gotten and to change attitudes to not do this anymore?

Surely its gone too far when a clan feels they have to hack/ddos/scam to be competitive with other clans?

Why not change your attitudes to pure clanning and accept a loss, accept a win and then move on. Its a game afterall and everybody involved should be enjoying it without the immature actions of others.

I think you're missing the point. I'm not just saying EOP are the only clan that do it but isn't it time to stop take a look at the state of how bad things have gotten and to change attitudes to not do this anymore?

Surely its gone too far when a clan feels they have to hack/ddos/scam to be competitive with other clans?

Why not change your attitudes to pure clanning and accept a loss, accept a win and then move on. Its a game afterall and everybody involved should be enjoying it without the immature actions of others.

Won't happen and if you haven't realized by now your in trouble. Every pure clan now is only playing for survival, deny it if you want its the truth

You can see this as no clan is really thriving.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

It's fairly obvious EoP is responsible for the DDoSing of Fatality's website. Any person arguing different is a fool haha.

But to answer your question...

We are moderators of the community. We don't sway towards one side or the other in order to prevent bias towards any clan. Any unethical or wrong actions taken towards the community as a whole are brought to our attention, such as MM crashing RvB and PoT both of which were punished or suspended from the site.

We cannot do much. It's up to Clan Leaders to form an alliance or union to stop the others.

Think about it in real life terms..

Pure Warfare is like the United Nations. We host clans from every level and country, but in the end, all we do is host and moderate, offering suggestions or advice. Yes, we can suspend or provide "sanctions," but in the end this doesn't do much. And y'all don't even have to do what we tell you.

It's up to you, the clans of this community, to take action against those who are guilty of the wrongdoings.

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

The proof is there and everybody knows they do it. Only 3 weeks ago I caught Solo hacking one of our members and some foe accounts. How can you even support this?

This isn't the first time your clan has resorted to such immature acts to try and get a step in front of another clan either. When will you learn?

First of all, I don't care about who threatens to hack anyone, there is a difference in hacking and threatening. For all you know, I could be the one hitting off your site, just letting EoP take the heat for it :thumbsup:. Second of all, I'm not in EoP, nor do i care what they potentially do to gain a step in front of you. Seeing as you are one of the older members of this community, I could have expected more maturity from you.

wow, you just threw out all your credibility as well. Jonty and solo threatened to do this, and now have admitted to doing so, so idk what your on about. All the evidence points to EOP.

Even if we didn't mention EOP, he's making a valid point and a valid topic. PW is a support forum, so when people take this game as far as doing the things they are doing, it should not be tolerated.

I know there are probably good, honest people in EOP, but when your leadership is doing the things they are doing, they don't deserve the benefits of utilizing these forums.

If you didn't mention EoP then this topic would have actual meaning, not just a flamebait because you are upset. PW is a community, and as it states in their rules:

2. We won't warn/ban/suspend a member for doing anything outside of PW or has no effect on Pw. (Hacking other sites, crashing wars, ect.) Has nothing to do with PW.

They don't care about your ******** child drama. And as I've stated before I'm not in EoP I just can't believe a clan that bases itself on morals and dignity stoop to a propaganda-based approach at this.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

lol MM crashes a 30 def event and gets banned

EOP hack countless members of the pure community and now DDOS FI's website and nothing is done

disgusting

lol MM crashed a 30 def event knowing that if they crash they will get banned. I dont get why you guys are still complaining about that.

hilarious.

First of all, I don't care about who threatens to hack anyone, there is a difference in hacking and threatening. For all you know, I could be the one hitting off your site, just letting EoP take the heat for it :thumbsup:. Second of all, I'm not in EoP, nor do i care what they potentially do to gain a step in front of you. Seeing as you are one of the older members of this community, I could have expected more maturity from you.

If you didn't mention EoP then this topic would have actual meaning, not just a flamebait because you are upset. PW is a community, and as it states in their rules:

2. We won't warn/ban/suspend a member for doing anything outside of PW or has no effect on Pw. (Hacking other sites, crashing wars, ect.) Has nothing to do with PW.

They don't care about your ******** child drama. And as I've stated before I'm not in EoP I just can't believe a clan that bases itself on morals and dignity stoop to a propaganda-based approach at this.

There is no propaganda the topic is all truth. The topic has meaning and should be viewed by all to finally do something to change the pure world for the better.

And there we have it!

tbGUZ.png

iTmiT.png

And there we have it!

You're probably right aTommy shows where the community lacks merit.

Admins don't give a shit about pure clanning, and when they try to interfere, everyone yells out bias and more drama starts.

Clans that thrive on rivalries and shit-talking have turned this site to shit, and they'll probably take pride in that.

There's no point posting here anymore, go post on your own forums, you don't need this site to be successful.

45w2jk.gif

your talking about honor when some one pms you about one of the fatality members teleporting

you either ignore it or try to make some sort of excuse.

X Pures Of Today Officer 2010

X Pures Of Today warlord 2012