Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[MM] Saturday Sept 12

Speshls

text-ZBlYc.png

Making Mayhem since 2004

border-La0PB.png

090912224847.png

VIDEOS/PICTURES CAN BE FOUND AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS POST

We started massing and it seemed like we were going to have a bad day. The last 10minutes of massing everyone logs in and we leave with 70 people. We peaked with around 75 today at our strong point.

Today we heard a clan was having a birthday so we themed our trip around them and wanted to wish them a crappy birthday like we've done with many others :).

border-La0PB.png

We wanted to clear our biggest threat of the day first though. We found FOE pretty quick actually and headed off to greet them. We rushed in and quickly koed a bunch sticking to our new plan that has been working for us. FOE tried 2 salvage it by moving back and setting a new location but we called a push and pushed them from North Bh Stairs area to spider hill where we got a fall in as some mains came.

Starting:

Final Ownage Elite - 65+

Mayhem Makers - 70

Ending:

Final Ownage Elite - 0 some ran, others logged but none were left on the battlefield

Mayhem Makers - 60

border-La0PB.png

After we fought FOE we decided we wanted to find DV giving them a happy birthday. However DV was at east drags waiting for something and Epidemic was at hills. We quickly charged E and took their hill and pushed them from a north hill to the south hill and then again to the sperm hill. The fight was crashed by IR as well but we cleared them as soon as they charged in. We went to clan wars after clearing it and went to bank.

Starting:

Epidemic - 60?

Mayhem Makers - 65

IR - 30?

Ending:

Epidemic - 0

Mayhem Makers - 50

IR - 0

border-La0PB.png

After our banking we spotted FOE again but we ignored them and went after DV. We had DV still sitting in east drags but we were waiting for them to come out. We sent in a few scouts and 5 minutes later DV started showing some activity and moved to multi. They grabbed a hill which we quickly charged and took over the hill. We cleared DV within a 2 or 3 minutes which is understandable because of our tactic.

border-La0PB.png

Starting:

Devastation - 65

Mayhem Makers - 70

Ending:

Devastation - 0

Mayhem Makers - 65

border-La0PB.png

We heard FOE were out again and we were pumped to send them packing. We had a location on them and they seemed to know where we were as well. We were at chaos dwarves coming down when our scouts confirmed FOE were charging us. So we pot and run into them quickly koing a large majority of them. We quickly called a push south and pushed them from 32 wildy all the way into clan wars.

Starting:

Mayhem Makers - 75

Final ownage Elite - 65

Ending:

Mayhem Makers - 65

Final Ownage Elite - 0

av-3396.pngVideos av-3396.png

logo.png

http://www.youtube.com/user/MayhemMakersTube

^Subscribe for MM's latest wins and pk videos.

Pictures

090912131928.png

090912134948.png

090912230356.png

090912230509.png

090912222419.png

090912224847.png

090912233713.png

090912162104.png

090912162115.png

090912164933.png

090912165006.png

090912170404.png

090912142120.png

090912142125.png

090912144914.png

090912144947.png

090912150452.png

090912150618.png

090912163250.png

090912170535.png

090912170717.png

090912173357.png

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

NICE DATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good job on the trip MM and thanks for the two fights. Any E members saying anything ridiculous are going to be kicked, so keep it clean.

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Your tactic was amazing, get one of your 7-10 mains to attack the leader and charge in few seconds later haha.

Aww I'm sorry your birthday party was ruined little kide. Maybe next time you shouldn't go around talking **** for the entire week before your birthday.

vanmirpixelsigwithblack.png

Your leadership was unamazing, standing in one area for a few minutes and not expecting to come across a few mains haha

apparently we lost to E, but i heard they had 60 while we had like 40ish

E had 59, MM had 55 :D

Great job today MM, you guys are definately #1 lol.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Apparently we had 40 ish from what MM people are saying. Unlikely that E would beat MM in a fight even opted like that. I guess the outcome kind of proves my point about the options.

Actually, you were scouted with 162 wildy options, which is 54, about the same as 55.

Good fight regardless, you guys are definately #1.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Actually we had nowhere close to that lol

gf guys, you guys are definately #4

Answer me this one simple question with one of the following, nothing more, nothing less. A simple yes or no will suffice. Were you at MM's Trip today?

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

You didn't have 40 in the fight you lost against us, we had about even opts and we beat you fair and square.

Is it really that hard to take a loss?

Nonetheless, goodfight MM.

Now you know how I feel.

Gj nonetheless, hope have a better pull next time.

Want to join the best? Go to http://Foe-rs.com

Foe vs Fi F2P Full Out Saturday Auguest 11, 2012

Retired Runescape 2/1/2012