Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

NH Penalties

K I' m not even talking about teleporting or ragging or anything like that as some clans permit that just not on official trips, however, I think there should be an implemented penalty for grimey **** like hacking ddosing ratting thats been going on lately. Im not blaming anyone for it as it is pretty anonymous as to who is doing it. I just think after this upcoming weekend, clans should be penalized for doing these illegal and retarted things all just to try to get a win in a game (i.e ddosing teamspeaks when getting hit), etc.

Of course, the victim clan would need to be able to provide SIGNIFICANT evidence of a clan affecting them. I.E, a DDOS Trace (call your ISP), IP scans (karl), etc. No ******** or accusations.

IDK just something to consider. I see MM is banned from making topics from only crashing the RvB but other clans(who shall not be named) are still aloud to post on here even after bringing 40+ def accounts, ddosing teamspeaks when their getting hit on trips etc.

:down: :down: :down:

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

Posting screenshots of leaked admin boards is a 100% warn, you'll be banned straight up for doing it.

I'm sick of this petty drama and hacking/DDoSing, it's absolutely pathetic. This is a game, and the activities people are engaging in (DDoSing) are illegal.

All clans have a select few in their clan that commit these crimes, no clan is innocent. Every clan has done something like hacking/DDoSing to gain an advantage over a rival clan, that's unfortunately how this game has become, it's no longer about fun it's actually taking over peoples' lives.

Pure Warfare will never take action against those who hack or DDoS, since it isn't our place to do so. Both of which are VERY hard to prove, and RuneScape/Jagex should be responsible for hackings as they don't put enough protection in place to secure accounts properly.

We are a community, a place for clans to communicate, we do not enforce rules, we cannot enforce rules, take some responsibility for your own actions for once.

Posting screenshots of leaked admin boards is a 100% warn, you'll be banned straight up for doing it.

I'm sick of this petty drama and hacking/DDoSing, it's absolutely pathetic. This is a game, and the activities people are engaging in (DDoSing) are illegal.

All clans have a select few in their clan that commit these crimes, no clan is innocent. Every clan has done something like hacking/DDoSing to gain an advantage over a rival clan, that's unfortunately how this game has become, it's no longer about fun it's actually taking over peoples' lives.

Pure Warfare will never take action against those who hack or DDoS, since it isn't our place to do so. Both of which are VERY hard to prove, and RuneScape/Jagex should be responsible for hackings as they don't put enough protection in place to secure accounts properly.

We are a community, a place for clans to communicate, we do not enforce rules, we cannot enforce rules, take some responsibility for your own actions for once.

This post is retarted and hypocritically there are many things that the PW Mods can do like they did to MM exclude idiots of these clans and ban them from the community. This would excommunicate them and make them less notorius.

This post is retarted and hypocritically there are many things that the PW Mods can do like they did to MM exclude idiots of these clans and ban them from the community. This would excommunicate them and make them less notorius.

Do you suggest banning every clan?

Not every clan does this though...

I agree with you. But sadly its to hard to figure out who did wat.

I wish there was more we could do.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Can't find the list atm, but a day or two ago a list was posted of all the ddosing/hacking accusations (in most cases the truth) by all the different clans, and it was a pretty big list.

Point is, if the PW mods banned clans for ddosing/hacking/other "nh" stuff this site would have little/no clans posting actively on it.

No, every clan does.

Stop it! Stop it! Can't you see you're tearing us apart!?!?

To think how only a year ago the community was so much better lol. Well at least clans were better at hiding it lol.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

To think how only a year ago the community was so much better lol. Well at least clans were better at hiding it lol.

a year ago the community wasn't "so much better" lol it was basically the same it was just bigger back then

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

a year ago the community wasn't "so much better" lol it was basically the same it was just bigger back then

Yea true, bigger is better tho loki. DUH.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

so what are you saying we should all join MM because they're bigger than everyone else right now so they're obviously better ??

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

so what are you saying we should all join MM because they're bigger than everyone else right now so they're obviously better ??

yh, a bigger community being better means we should all join MM.

ot; in my honest opinion, just let things be lol.

Yes of course thats what im saying. You are like a mind reader.

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

yh, a bigger community being better means we should all join MM.

ot; in my honest opinion, just let things be lol.

ewww why oh why have I been cursed for a tlp to reply to me T_T

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

No, every clan does.

Because there are no consequences.

I agree with you. But sadly its to hard to figure out who did wat.

I wish there was more we could do.

didn't you leak IPs off this website for money

He got the ip's from his own clan's site, then he stepped down.

OT: Stop making these topics.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Automatic generated message

This topic has been closed by a moderator.

Reason: RAGE

If you disagree with the action which has been taken on this topic, please PM a Moderator or an Administrator.

Kind regards,

Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures Staff

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.