Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Epidemic Gaining Ground - September 12/09

Bob

We crash clans who deserve to be crashed, get used to it.

We don't "lie" about opts, if an MM rank pms me, or any other Epidemic staff member asking us to change it in a real way, it'll be changed.

Yes, you're an idiot.

1. Why does every clan deserve to be crashed?

2. If you asked other clans for their opts before you post your topic, then they have no need to complain.

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Why does every clan deserve to be crashed?

2. If you asked other clans for their opts before you post your topic, then they have no need to complain.

They don't, read what I said.

Maybe if your ranks weren't such idiots, we'd attempt to get an answer out of them. At the moment it's easier to estimate.

Btw, you're an idiot.

Maybe if your ranks weren't such idiots, we'd attempt to get an answer out of them. At the moment it's easier to estimate.

Btw, you're an idiot.

Ok, I can understand that you intentionally crash clans, but what about all those clans that you "accidentally" crash, and why does Epidemic not deserve to be crashed?

addyv.jpg

bestposter.png

smartestposter.png

l2read before telling someone else to l2read

Btw, you're an idiot.

You said you crash clans that deserve to be crashed, and he said why do all clans deserve to be crashed. Dounotcwothedidthr?

kanyecopy.jpg

I would rather be hated for who I am, than loved for who I am not.

I must say that reading the last 4 pages of this topic made me **** my self laughing. Ty Ray and m4n for raping E and also Ty who ever quoted that post by Bow of bob.

GL getting fights on saturday

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

GL getting fights on saturday

You play and concentrate on Runescape alot for someone who's in College/University. Seriously, find a new hobby lol. You act like anyone who you kill loses inner spirit which is hilarious.

kanyecopy.jpg

Well E you tell me to have good luck getting a fight next saturday....thanks for the warning...you didnt give me one before you crashed all of IR's fights yesterday....

Also nice job hiding today....Rage accepted a run-in then claimed MM killed them, yet i talked to mm and no such event happend...E PRIDE!

Also Plode make sure no one goes on vacation as it might put E in a tigh spot. =)

UJUI2.png

Well E you tell me to have good luck getting a fight next saturday....thanks for the warning...you didnt give me one before you crashed all of IR's fights yesterday....

Also nice job hiding today....Rage accepted a run-in then claimed MM killed them, yet i talked to mm and no such event happend...E PRIDE!

Also Plode make sure no one goes on vacation as it might put E in a tigh spot. =)

What are you talking about, nobody in E goes on vacation because they're worried they might slump if they do.

kanyecopy.jpg

MM hit us on single, mostly all of us log and what clan will fight 20 vs 35

090913213454.png

090913213611.png

Whats qzx, zo and others even doing in this topic.

We don't complain when IR crash us, i mean FAIL crash

All i can just see is JEALOUSY since EOP and IR was above epidemic and unable to keep it that way

And zo who cares if the person is in college, none of your business. At least they are in college but can you even get in college someday :huh:

MM hit us on single, mostly all of us log and what clan will fight 20 vs 35

090913213454.png

090913213611.png

Whats qzx, zo and others even doing in this topic.

We don't complain when IR crash us, i mean FAIL crash

All i can just see is JEALOUSY since EOP and IR was above epidemic and unable to keep it that way

And zo who cares if the person is in college, none of your business. At least they are in college but can you even get in college someday :huh:

Even if someone wasn't able to get in college, they could find something more productive to do than sit on runescape all day when they're not in class, when there's plenty of things to do when you're in college.

kanyecopy.jpg