Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

very nice pull, havent had a good fight in F2P in a while since owning EOP on their anni 75 v 90, its great to see a real clan compete with MM in F2P, quality clan that really belongs among the top 3, respected clan really and great to see your members rally around your forums/leader

good job smacking EoP around haha, what will tomorrow bring for you guys, cya then in mear hours

usolympicgymnasticsteam.jpg
Fab Five
Mayhem Makers #1 P2P and F2P pure clan.
Join the first, best and last pure clan at
www.mm-rs.org

very nice pull, havent had a good fight in F2P in a while since owning EOP on their anni 75 v 90, its great to see a real clan compete with MM in F2P, quality clan that really belongs among the top 3, respected clan really and great to see your members rally around your forums/leader

good job smacking EoP around haha, what will tomorrow bring for you guys, cya then in mear hours

Thanks mate :) Always a pleasure fighting MM

XD

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Ex old school Destructive Pures
Current Elder Of Fatality

- > > www.clan-fi.com << -

Now if FOE was back in the top ~3, we'd have the top 3 from 08-09 teehee

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Good job men(y)

Your quality and respect just went down the drain, you could havd competed with EoP in other numerous ways. Either way, good job.

Is today opposite day orrr...?

Plenty wanted Chris to attend the event in rune as retaliation, but instead of lowering his standards, the clan focused on hurting a PKing clan where it hurts the most - the wilderness. What's more honourable than that? Today was just a testimony to Fi's resilience and new drive.

grogsfinalnotext.png

damn, great job at mass recruiting, like cp did back in the days. keep it going up but not for long, you have my word

People like you never learn...

Ex Council of Simple Kill

Ex Proud Member of Destructive Pures

Current High Council Of Fatality

Fatality-thepureleites.png

#Fatality

NEW SITE: http://www.clan-fi.com/forums/

damn, great job at mass recruiting, like cp did back in the days. keep it going up but not for long, you have my word

Jan ~ "These 50+ pulls won't last long, you guys will slump again in 2 months"

Feb ~ "These 65+ pulls won't last long you guys will slump again in 2 months"

March ~ "great job at mass recruiting, like cp did back in the days. keep it going up but not for long, you have my word"

o wait it's been 2 months already :(

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png

Thanks Buddy :)

Well done boys, lets do it again tomorrow

15zs5ro.jpg
familyl.png

99 Attack :: 99 Strength :: 35 Defence :: 99 Range :: 99 Prayer :: 99 Magic :: 99 Hitpoints :: 99 Summoning

qxz k0ed is just trying too hard to get a rank in EOP tbh. Desperate times calls for desperate measures i guess. Action speaks louder than words.

No, i was retired came back because they needed me, and i came back, thats dedication bro, i am not gonna talk anymore, goodjob on your trip, maybe if you want to hit the 100, you should make a topic and say this time 'each of you bring 10 invites' #66

arent you 25 or so? for real

If you're going to bull shet at least get it right kiddo, "bring 1 recruit" hence the word recruit meaning he will app in due time. And i'm not sure if you're just a failure at math, 83 x 2 = 166.... omfg how did we not pull that. Drop the excuses and open you're eyes rather than listening to what ever you're ranks tell you.

OT: Watched the video, sexyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i lol'd at the parts when EoP rushed us after fighting MM and still end up running for they're lives/getting cleared.

Fi pride <3

familyl.png

ficlan2watch.png

fichamps.png