Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures F2P Domination Session

Chain Is Law

Your video is so cute.

It sums up everything that is wrong with CP, you have no original content.

Everything you do is based off another clan, you just end up copying up other clans and doing a really **** parody of what they do.

Gratz on whatever you did, and Gj on the +1's of retards responding that I'm mad, I met Zach Braff today and got fcuking pisesd off my t1ts, better night then your clan scaping i imagine.

Corrupt Pures own

Clans Cp Has Closed

TH

DP

CT

NME

WAR

Z

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your video is so cute.

Everything you do is based off another clan, you just end up copying up other clans and doing a really **** parody of what they do.

Gratz on whatever you did, and Gj on the +1's of retards responding that I'm mad, I met Zach Braff today and got fcuking pisesd off my t1ts, better night then your clan scaping i imagine.

but but but

You tried to copy being good like us but miserably failed? Is that what this is all about. Success isn't for everyone.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

I met Zach Braff today and got fcuking pisesd off my t1ts, better night then your clan scaping i imagine.

what? I dont even...

I met Zach Braff, the actor who played JD on scrubs, e.g. a pretty god damn awesome guy.

AND THEN i went out and had a social life and got really drunk rather then spending my time playing runescape, does that make sense now or are you just acting stupid on purpose?

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Your video is so cute.

but but but

You tried to copy being good like us but miserably failed? Is that what this is all about. Success isn't for everyone.

Oh hey I hear you're trying to be good but we already beat you to it.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Just watched NME's pk trip.

NME's fights were against POP, Activation, random massers and Nexus. Oh yeah a fight of them running away from IR.

I don't even need to say anything anymore lol.

Whoah nexus you think nme will prep such a prestigious clan this week 1 def all off? Should be intense

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Your video is so cute.

you're sooo kool u drink D:

also we enjoyed ourselves lotz :3

all dat matters is everybody had fun <3

heard nme had a okaii trip too fighting clans like HI and Activation :D

&&

you beat dem D:

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

Your video is so cute.

but but but

He bought up epidemic

O no he didn't!

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Your video is so cute.

but but but

Epidemic closed, stop living in the past ;)

#Clan-CP

Your video is so cute.

&&

you beat dem D:

How the **** would I know about Enemy's trip, i was out metting Zach Braff and going out and ****.

And now i'm adding to my pure warfare post count :D

I swear flawp, you used to be cooL :C

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
4sleex.png

Your video is so cute.

but but but

Nice vid :3

and i am kool

im kooler den katz and prateeks pre-cooked frozen curry mixed together D:

im soo kool i make brad pitt look lyk peter D:

1clrd.png
&&&&&&&
OSBOW.png
#clan-cp :3
:

I met Zach Braff today and got fcuking pisesd off my t1ts, better night then your clan scaping i imagine.

what? I dont even...

I met Zach Braff, the actor who played JD on scrubs, e.g. a pretty god damn awesome guy.

AND THEN i went out and had a social life and got really drunk rather then spending my time playing runescape, does that make sense now or are you just acting stupid on purpose?

HOLY COW UR COOL!

Clans Cp Has Closed

TH

DP

CT

NME

WAR

Z

Your video is so cute.

&&

you beat dem D:

How the **** would I know about Enemy's trip, i was out metting Zach Braff and going out and ****.

And now i'm adding to my pure warfare post count :D

I swear flawp, you used to be cooL :C

k well when you're not socializing with your broskis come to a CP trip so you can at least have fun.

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Your video is so cute.

but but but

He bought up epidemic

O no he didn't!

A video about Epidemic

what? I dont even....

[sun][10:25:12 PM] <Azrael> I'd sell your ip for 50 cents.
6ROlO.png
My clan still has events, does yours?
#Clan-CP | WWW.CP-RS.COM