Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Corrupt Pures F2P Domination Session

Chain Is Law

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Epic attempt at duplicating our amazing video. Too bad yours made no sense and was an utter failure.

Besides the fact your video just cuts off at a random time and ours actually shows you logging out, LMAO

Did you notice that when you right clicked us we only had 12ish people online in the first place? We were already hopping.

Our video on the other hand truly defines how pathetic your clan is. Just by attempting to make a video (even using the same soundtrack) it shows how much you idolise us.

What's to idiolize in your clan? Can't think of a single thing, you even lose miniwars.

Yes, because mini-wars dictate how successful a clan is. Correct me if I'm wrong, but throughout the 6-year slump that CP has called existence you've also lost mini wars, yes?

Keep it up Ben will reward you with that elite rank in next months promos, you're doing super!

You honestly have no idea who I even am do you? For a rank you really are quite slow. Although, that reflects on the clan more than anything.

Epic attempt at duplicating our amazing video. Too bad yours made no sense and was an utter failure.

Besides the fact your video just cuts off at a random time and ours actually shows you logging out, LMAO

Did you notice that when you right clicked us we only had 12ish people online in the first place? We were already hopping.

Our video on the other hand truly defines how pathetic your clan is. Just by attempting to make a video (even using the same soundtrack) it shows how much you idolise us.

What's to idiolize in your clan? Can't think of a single thing, you even lose miniwars.

Yes, because mini-wars dictate how successful a clan is. Correct me if I'm wrong, but throughout the 6-year slump that CP has called existence you've also lost mini wars, yes?

Keep it up Ben will reward you with that elite rank in next months promos, you're doing super!

You honestly have no idea who I even am do you? For a rank you really are quite slow. Although, that reflects on the clan more than anything.

Who are you, never heard of you. But I might once you nab that open elite spot!

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

"Taking SAT's tommorow (AKA Biggest Test in my Life) however, I am going to be ready to fist pump and own the whole trip. Bring your addy lads, we are going to show cp the true meaning of "The New Pure Standard" ~ Josh

l0l0l0l0l0l XD

Clans Cp Has Closed

TH

DP

CT

NME

WAR

Z

Oh by the way

I forgot to ask

Where's your topic NME?

I'm sure we'd all be extremely excited to read it!

no point in making a topic about fiting pop and logging from CP x3 :x

If I had a dollar for every smart man like you

You'd be RICH!

2cgjyaf.jpg

Thats right! NME are great at using bots to their advantage, they have finally found the bot that lets you log out just in time so you don't get clobbered by THE CORRUPT PURES.

Game on NME, game on...

2cgjyaf.jpg

Thats right! NME are great at using bots to their advantage, they have finally found the bot that lets you log out just in time so you don't get clobbered by THE CORRUPT PURES.

Game on NME, game on...

Don't forget the 67282 excuses generator

ddcj3.png
2hp6nbs.gif

Corrupt Pures CrownLeader.gif[supreme Elder]
Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com

Your video is so cute.

It sums up everything that is wrong with CP, you have no original content.

Everything you do is based off another clan, you just end up copying up other clans and doing a really **** parody of what they do.

Gratz on whatever you did, and Gj on the +1's of retards responding that I'm mad, I met Zach Braff today and got fcuking pisesd off my t1ts, better night then your clan scaping i imagine.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Your video is so cute.

It sums up everything that is wrong with CP, you have no original content.

Everything you do is based off another clan, you just end up copying up other clans and doing a really **** parody of what they do.

Gratz on whatever you did, and Gj on the +1's of retards responding that I'm mad, I met Zach Braff today and got fcuking pisesd off my t1ts, better night then your clan scaping i imagine.

2cgjyaf.jpg