Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Sunday

I Pk With OJ

FatalityBannerNoLines.png

Site4.pngLine.pngApply.pngLine.pngML.png
hulk1.png

Today Fatality had a pull of 69, and had an action packed Sunday. We ended our trip with over 300 kills, and another great trip behind us. We would like to thank MM for the longest fights we've had in a long while, and for keeping it all respectful. We hope everyone had fun trips, and we'll see you all next time.

newfatalitybar.png

fatalitycinema.png
Videos-1.png
Coming Soon!

newfatalitybar.png

a7e6ba77852d1ceac5f0a3e58d169f71df1.png

Fatality found EoP, and NPO at dwarfs clearing those that didn't leave the fight. MM, who were planning to do just what we were, came from the west while we ran east. Inevitably we started fighting, and returning immediately became the deciding factor. The fight was pushed from dwarfs all the way to GDZ (where the majority of it took place). Zenith rushed from the east, and MM (who at the time had at least the same numbers as us on the battlefield) decided to leave to get a bank. Fatality focused east clearing the Zenith, and stragglers pushing them toward new gate. We're not claiming a win on this fight for those that only care about declaring wins. Had the fight continued, MM could have won, but in the end it was left unfinished.

newfatalitybar.png

fivsfoe.png

Fatality teled up to GDZ to clear EoP, who logged out immediately. Fatality went to lobby south of new gate to await their next move. After hopping to find EOP, we found FOE instead. FOE were immediately outnumbered due to the difference in pulls, and ended up being pushed south to single. Thanks for the fight, FOE.

newfatalitybar.png

a7e6ba77852d1ceac5f0a3e58d169f71df1.png

After a bank, Fatality decided to rush MM who were spread at vents. As the fight started really going, MM began to outnumber us by a large margin. Fatality called movements north toward gap, with MM following us. We began getting incredible amounts of returners who quickly brought the fight to near even opts once more. The fight was then moved directly south of GDZ where each clan continued to take control from the other. Fatality felt we were getting a number advantage on the south, and began pushing MM slightly east. MM decided to move to the north side of GDZ to gather returners, and Fatality quickly changed focus to the north on their main group. Both clans held this position as though they wouldn't let it up, but Fatality returners began to take over the area. MM started moving west with Fatality following the group. After moving a bit west of GDZ, MM called to get to the south of the return spot. Fatality then started moving back east, and MM called a movement to the south of gap. We quickly called to spread on the north, and both clans began working to take over. Due to the extremely strong returning advantage we had being on the north, we began outnumbering MM who then called to pull south in order to combat this. Fatality started overwhelming dwarfs, and pushed the remaining MM west.

TL;DR & those that didn't read correctly: Both clans had extremely strong moments in this fight, MM's was easily at the start where they took us down. Ours was towards the end, with the middle going both ways. This fight is impossible to declare a true winner because MM had their chance to claim a win, but chose to continue pushing north where we began getting strong returners to make a come back. Much respect to MM for giving us one of the best fights we've had in a long while, and great job to the Fatality who put forth top notch returning to take over at the end.

newfatalitybar.png

Pictures.png
linesgreen.gif
120311173553.png
120311183113.png
120311144532.png
33kdn9i.png
1kvovek.png
qel5eh.png
19j6si0.png
1u1rfmj.png
17qt0pu.png
120311224538.png
120311224555.png
120311233123.png
120311233851.png
120311234047.png
120311234203.png
120311234322.png
120311173243.png
120311173553.png
120311173553.png
120311184736.png
120311172549.png
197cupd.png
83rqd3.png
12khf8y.png
223w1q.png
pzzr26.png
1qasdz0.png
1ro9q7i.png
m63cvk.png
120311225629.png
120311173522.png
120311173545.png
120311174048.png
120311174228.png
120311222023.png
120311174359.png
120311174431.png
120311182228.png
120311184455.png
120311163649.png
120311172057.png
120311172206.png
120311184221.png
120311184455.png

newfatalitybar.png
15zs5ro.jpg

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Amazing trip, thanks for epic fights MM. I'd put us at 1-1, you over-ran us for the first win, but I think we pretty much won that last long fight.

Shame we didn't see EoP, I think they've accepted their slump & aimed to compete with Npo/Zenith today lol

Great weekend, see you all in 2 weeks.

p2pmvp.png
bestmain.png

FlabbyrangeSIGNATURE.png

Fatality, I have more respect for you guys than any other clan at the moment. However, following the fights today I'm no longer too keen. Straight 1 iteming 20 minutes into the fight and having mains with you. Really?

Gf nonetheless.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Nicely done, FI is one of the fastest rising clans right now. Keep it up

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

gj on your trip but you should work on your returnsets. i know every clan has got poor members but that was just a joke :\

We do encourage all of our members to return in their best gear (return sets).

Obviously if this is a problem we will address it once we are 100% online :)

Amazing trip, thanks for epic fights MM. I'd put us at 1-1, you over-ran us for the first win, but I think we pretty much won that last long fight.

Shame we didn't see EoP, I think they've accepted their slump & aimed to compete with Npo/Zenith today lol

Great weekend, see you all in 2 weeks.

We ran from you during the last fight since there's no point fighting people with cmauls and power amulets.

Fatality, I have more respect for you guys than any other clan at the moment. However, following the fights today I'm no longer too keen. Straight 1 iteming 20 minutes into the fight and having mains with you. Really?

Gf nonetheless.

The 1 itemers were randoms, and I personally died several times to groups of 1 itemers and mains. It happens after certain clans end, but I hope MM had as much fun as we did.

15zs5ro.jpg

GJ ty for the loot =}.

Your fights with MM were xtremely juicy

(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:00) <+DrZoid> fi kieran
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:02) <+DrZoid> ur site is down
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:04) <+DrZoid> ?
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:07) <@[Fi]Kieran> yup
(14:05:34) <DrZoid> (14:05:21) <@[Fi]Kieran> someone couldnt take losing

Gf nonetheless.

Do you have pictures so the people can be dealt with and we can see who it was?

I know there was some people doing it but the large majority that I saw from both sides was fairly decent gear considering the length of the fight, there was MM members in rag gear too, as happens with any return fight.

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png

Gf nonetheless.

The 1 itemers were randoms, and I personally died several times to groups of 1 itemers and mains. It happens after certain clans end, but I hope MM had as much fun as we did.

I'll pm you some pics tomorrow of your members 1 iteming. And 'Am Ur Dad'? 45 defence running around spamming green:#fatality - am ur dad.

16gqdc.png
pinkside.png

Gf nonetheless.

The one iteming was a problem during the fights and for that i do apologize, once we are all connected (site back up) this issue will be properly addressed. The mains however were not our doing, i died multiple times to only mains during our fights. (eop is pretty desperate at this point).

thanks again for the fights though, they were fun

15zs5ro.jpgfavrank.pngfavoriterank.png

Gf nonetheless.

I'll pm you some pics tomorrow of your members 1 iteming. And 'Am Ur Dad'? 45 defence running around spamming green:#fatality - am ur dad.

we did not call him, he must have gotten word of the fight and come. We told him he is not allowed to re-apply so im sure he is doing that to make us look bad.

15zs5ro.jpgfavrank.pngfavoriterank.png