Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

wtf happened?

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Desperate times call for desperate measures :[

i know its a shame, 5 years old and still no one cares about ur clan :[

Be nice to CP. They're already going to have a hard enough time fighting us now that we're getting addy.

siguoi.png

all i see is fi/mm pulling more than us, thus leading to wins due to sheer opts..and somehow they are better than us in p2p. ok, pretty cool logic lol

Ok then.

MM challenges Foe to a matched p2p war

Whoever wins, wins #1 matched p2p clan okay?

When the day comes, MM shows up to take on foe, not with 50, not with 100, not with 150, but with 1 person.

1V1 MATCHED to decide which clan is the better clan.

That's your logic, now does it sound any better, if not worse?

pulling more opts means that a clan is thriving/doing better than other clans.

it also means that the clan's founder is I mahatma i

looooooooool someones butthurt that MM closed Epidemic and now NME is the laughing stock of this website

>has nothing intellectual to say

>responds by bringing up runescape rivalry that ended 2 years ago

>expects NME to care

nice bowlcut tho

yes because saying the reason MM is pulling high is because of Mahtma is definitely intellectual

all i see is fi/mm pulling more than us, thus leading to wins due to sheer opts..and somehow they are better than us in p2p. ok, pretty cool logic lol

Ok then.

When the day comes, MM shows up to take on foe, not with 50, not with 100, not with 150, but with 1 person.

looooooooool someones butthurt that MM closed Epidemic and now NME is the laughing stock of this website

>expects NME to care

nice bowlcut tho

yes because saying the reason MM is pulling high is because of Mahtma is definitely intellectual

oh? and what is intellectual? that they can pull 100 out of their ass whenever they want because of their 1-20 defense requirement or how hard they owned EOP+FOE on even opts (we all know what happened there) is the reason for their pulling high?

get your head out of your bowlcut

ps dont spell something wrong and then question someone else's intellect in the same post. bowlcut.

fgRMY.png

IG3o1.png

Ok then.

>expects NME to care

nice bowlcut tho

oh? and what is intellectual? that they can pull 100 out of their ass whenever they want because of their 1-20 defense requirement or how hard they owned EOP+FOE on even opts (we all know what happened there) is the reason for their pulling high?

ps dont spell something wrong and then question someone else's intellect in the same post. bowlcut.

Idk what you nigs are talking about but as long as I get free addy and free KD I'm all for it. In the name of Mahatma pull 100 more than anyone else for more free loot.

pg0j18.gif

pureclan.png

YpN4A.png

fodurn.jpg

Ok then.

>expects NME to care

nice bowlcut tho

oh darn, I forgot an A in Mahatma, damn me to hell