Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[POP] First PW topic.. it is time

True-Pures

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAFO, nice cheating btw you won't get any respect on pw

plague of mains

keep the flaming all you like, we will see u in the wild. O, forgot you've been in hiding from us for almost 3 weeks now. and the word mains? hmm check the video FT you guys. nice 10+ mains to try and help you

we'll be waiting

bomb rush there asses back to kingdom kong

You mean Kingdom Come. Way to butcher a phrase.

They're obviously referring to the kingdom of kong.

They sent us back there.

Dv TR NME
2008-2012
2ce2o91.gif

plague of mains

keep the flaming all you like, we will see u in the wild. O, forgot you've been in hiding from us for almost 3 weeks now. and the word mains? hmm check the video FT you guys. nice 10+ mains to try and help you

we'll be waiting

#1 We have never brought nor invited mains ever. Why would you lie?

#2 We are avoiding pop because of your bad reputation, and your habit of constantly bringing mains to every trip. In fact that's probably why no clan wants to fight you!! How are you gonna redeem yourselves from what you've done?

By flaming more like immature kids?

#3 Your clan is pissing a lot of people off in the pure community. zenith,nexus,foe etc

#4 This topic embarrasses your clan imo, why would you post this? :confused:

e0537p.png

plague of mains

we'll be waiting

#2 We are avoiding pop because of your bad reputation, and your habit of constantly bringing mains to every trip. In fact that's probably why no clan wants to fight you!! How are you gonna redeem yourselves from what you've done?

#3 Your clan is pissing a lot of people off in the pure community. zenith,nexus,foe etc

for 1 we dont bring mains, in fact your the clan who does [video on our YT channel]

#2 your to much of flamers since the day we started this clan that you can't handle how fast were growning

#3 the only clans u mentioned are the ONLY clans that we are trying to **** off

#4 we have good relationship with alot of clans and have no problem exchanging fights with them as do they

#5 you guys stepped in the wild once last 2 weeks ago sunday when POP didnt go out that day

#6 i could care less if this topic brings shame to your life, cause your speaking the same **** as you did before Venom+PLS merged together. you guys indeed like to flame and hate the fact that when we say something about you, you guys second guess yourself, are we that bad? what just happened? dont act like you don't you think your the only clan here with spys, dont try and act tougher then you sound. Theres allready members getting bored of your little merged and leaving you. you think i dont know please.. becareful who you trust nexus. and the day i feel like trying to close you will be soon if this non-sence of yours keep up, ill make sure you guys ONLY do mini untill your clan hates it an leaves

plague of mains

we'll be waiting

for 1 we dont bring mains, in fact your the clan who does [video on our YT channel]

#2 your to much of flamers since the day we started this clan that you can't handle how fast were growning

#4 we have good relationship with alot of clans and have no problem exchanging fights with them as do they

#5 you guys stepped in the wild once last 2 weeks ago sunday when POP didnt go out that day

#6 i could care less if this topic brings shame to your life, cause your speaking the same **** as you did before Venom+PLS merged together. you guys indeed like to flame and hate the fact that when we say something about you, you guys second guess yourself, are we that bad? what just happened? dont act like you don't you think your the only clan here with spys, dont try and act tougher then you sound. Theres allready members getting bored of your little merged and leaving you. you think i dont know please.. becareful who you trust nexus. and the day i feel like trying to close you will be soon if this non-sence of yours keep up, ill make sure you guys ONLY do mini untill your clan hates it an leaves

Lmfao massers digging their own grave. Don't act like you have a leak in us, If you ever.... I mean ever got one of your dyslexic members to successfully plant a spy in my clan I would grab the nearest knife and plunge it 12 inches into my chest. If you honestly think that your clan can compete with us when your member base is composed of the lowest scum of World 124 Edgeville, you're delusional.

I'll make sure to upload recording's of your guys Teamspeak during your "trips", for the entertainment of the pure community because I've doubt anyone has seen leaders whose IQ and Age are exactly the same.

You should learn the English language before you attempt to insult someone by the way make's your clan look even worse.

Good job on winning a round against a F2P based clan 5+ up l0l.

Proud Ex High Council Of The Greatest P2P Clan Ever.
ByoZL.png
xBbOH.jpg

They sent us back there.

What did King Kong have to say about that?

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

They sent us back there.

What did King Kong have to say about that?

Something along the lines of "ook"

Proud to have been a +Member, +Legend, and ^Council of Enemy
AqopR.png

plague of mains

we'll be waiting

Lmfao massers digging their own grave. Don't act like you have a leak in us, If you ever.... I mean ever got one of your dyslexic members to successfully plant a spy in my clan I would grab the nearest knife and plunge it 12 inches into my chest. If you honestly think that your clan can compete with us when your member base is composed of the lowest scum of World 124 Edgeville, you're delusional.

I'll make sure to upload recording's of your guys Teamspeak during your "trips", for the entertainment of the pure community because I've doubt anyone has seen leaders whose IQ and Age are exactly the same.

You should learn the English language before you attempt to insult someone by the way make's your clan look even worse.

Good job on winning a round against a F2P based clan 5+ up l0l.

GL nexus race to close each other first! don't be a slow poke now