Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Midweek'in It Up BvG Style

-Austin-

Lol we used overs because you did :L and you saying we were returning , lol u were also returning spastics .. and l0l we brought nme members l2 get ur facts right before you start saying **** like that ******* BONK EYES

96eqsi.png

Everyones an Enemy

Lol, was supposed to be a fun mini war, but you cheated in round 1 nonetheless and brought NME members in round 2. We basically cleared you in Round 2 while being outopted but we didn't feel like regrouping or banking and just chill there, waited 5 minutes for you to regroup. And no, we did not called xL. Anyways was fun still but I hope in the future you would play fair with honesty.

To prove the opts, i switched to the FC. We had 8 in that world, including a lvl20.

We only brought Activation members.

It was a fun midweek.

You're taking it very serious.

I never said you called xL.

Good job.

To activation.

It looks like

you had fun.