Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

THE INNEVITABLE: EoP vs Fi

Milky

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

why u not fight us eop :(

tumblr_m9dpcd0RG91qinurto1_400.jpg

"Microphone murderer mass Mayhem Maker

B.I.G. is on the mic call the undertaker

Make and appointment, schedule an interview

Because you know what big mans about to do"

My vid shows not as much of you beating on us as it does us beating on you, and the two LS crashes were really not welcome at all, but thanks for the fights up to the LS crashes :D

I didn't include the other fight (that was 100% single), or the fight fi had vs foe that got crashed... but since our topic maker missed the trip, I'll post my vid on your topic :P

o.o gj eop

omg your avatar - GF

Yes guys talking about his avatar is more important than what your useless posts are. Thanks for bumping<3

Retired from the Pure Community.

#rseos

2uizn0h.gif

rip mm, better than any of ur **** clans

rzSmR.gif

and I need not mention the usually Fi/Nippon's team of mains sniping us throughout our fights, but unfortunately not even all this aid was enough to save Fi from punishment.

You need not, because I wasn't scaping this weekend, so my team was not out. Fear not, my AC'ing services will be up and running shortly, I'll surely catch you on your next trip :thumbsup:

128250368099.gif

Well in the first fight Fi has 30 more death than you have kills so that insinuates that there was obvious outside interference that you failed to note down. Overall you ended with negative KDR and a significantly less amount of kills than Fi, it amazes me that you still ended with worse KDR than Fi despite the unaccountable 30 extra deaths. Anyways the most important thing is you guys had fun, but next time try and keep your topic truthful please.

titanj.png

Jontys a cutie.

Gj.

Final Ownage Elite

Home of the Greatest. Legends of P2P

www.Foe-Rs.net

5peydw.gif

1zcictw.png

Azrael Warned on Feb 6 2012, 03:01 AM View Topic

Added to warn level: Did I just see a ***** made of adamant? I think so.

Good thing we don't care about KDR as much as you guys do. Maybe when you stop basing trips off of KDR you'll have funner trips.

I Love it when people who get Bad KDR say this lol

6rsk81.png

eopadv1.png