Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

THE INNEVITABLE: EoP vs Fi

Milky

i love reading your topics. Just about the only thing you're good at.

Atleast we're good at something unlike your clan then. Figured ya'll would learn not to talk smack so fast, for the last 3 years, fi will finally have a good trip or two, probably due to invites, then you run your mouths right away and keep gettin put back into your place. Your leadership fails to learn from your mistakes, this time it's going to be even more enjoyable.

Anyways, trips are not solely based on KDR, everybody got their head stuck so far up their own asses with this KDR nowadays, it's all anybody talks about. It's possible to still have a great trip but not have a really good KDR, you people are just too stubborn to realize it lmao.

It doesn't even surprise me that our KDR is lower than some clans, in fact it's expected....cause all you butt-hurt kids get mad and try hatin' on us because we crash your clans trips in the world of runescape, then it's everyone against EoP....yet we still manage to kill clans, get wins, stay consistent, and most of all, HAVE FUN!

Stay mad fella's, and cya next weekend fatality, aswell as the weekend after that, and the one after that, and so on. :wub:

thekingu.png

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Atleast we're good at something unlike your clan then. Figured ya'll would learn not to talk smack so fast, for the last 3 years, fi will finally have a good trip or two, probably due to invites, then you run your mouths right away and keep gettin put back into your place. Your leadership fails to learn from your mistakes, this time it's going to be even more enjoyable.

Anyways, trips are not solely based on KDR, everybody got their head stuck so far up their own asses with this KDR nowadays, it's all anybody talks about. It's possible to still have a great trip but not have a really good KDR, you people are just too stubborn to realize it lmao.

It doesn't even surprise me that our KDR is lower than some clans, in fact it's expected....cause all you butt-hurt kids get mad and try hatin' on us because we crash your clans trips in the world of runescape, then it's everyone against EoP....yet we still manage to kill clans, get wins, stay consistent, and most of all, HAVE FUN!

Stay mad fella's, and cya next weekend fatality, aswell as the weekend after that, and the one after that, and so on. :wub:

Yes try and spew irrelevant subject matters to try and negate the fact that your clan is so desperate to gain momentum they posted a fake win topic despite the fact they had 50~ more deaths than kills.

titanj.png

Looking forward to your topic after today's pk trips. LOL

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

Yes try and spew irrelevant subject matters to try and negate the fact that your clan is so desperate to gain momentum they posted a fake win topic despite the fact they had 50~ more deaths than kills.

Desperation? It'll be interesting to see what they say on today's topic. I'm actually looking forward to reading it.

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

Atleast we're good at something unlike your clan then. Figured ya'll would learn not to talk smack so fast, for the last 3 years, fi will finally have a good trip or two, probably due to invites, then you run your mouths right away and keep gettin put back into your place.

You've been saying this for the past 4 months now l o l

do something then.

you're all abos

favaccent.png

Looking forward to your topic after today's pk trips. LOL

kdr means nothing but 55 pull and only 60 kills can be rounded to 1 kill per person in 2 hours doesn't sound too fun to me :S i like to feast with 5+ a trip minimum..

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png