Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Exiled Force's Smashing F2P Sunday

Gym-N-Tonic

efbanner4.png

Due to our lack of P2P based members, Exiled Force decided to head out for a early F2P Sunday session. We massed up at 6pm GMT time and headed out once everyone had massed up. The only thing that was bothering me was the amount of action we would get - I couldn't see us getting much. This wasn't the case. We peaked at 18 and maintained 15-16 throughout the entire 2 hour trip. Thank you for all the fights this evening except for the one clan who had to bring mains when they were losing - not mentioned any names but they wear green capes and Hostility despise them. Ahem, anyway on with the topic.

Video of the day:

K/D Ratio:

2i1e9p1.png

2aj73bd.png

Our first fight was against the not so friendly Excel which was at vents. We had similar opts at the start of the trip but as the trip went on they called more and more and more and more and more and more, even a few mains. As we don't allow randoms on our trips we put our game faces on and battled hard whatever the odds.

So anyway, the fight at vents. We dominated early on and pushed xL south and cleared the remaining green caped pests. As we went back to vents a number of white dots were appearing from the West, it was Dutchies! We held our ground at vents and there was good returning from both teams. We had the edge and out returned them eventually making the mini map just a sea of red dots!

120325124725.png

120325125029.png

120325125037.png

120325125604.png

120325125747.png

2ezib2b.png

After banking our loot we had our next fight already set up, it was against Dutchies. We were defending Greaters. It took them a while to get there but they eventually found their way. The fight was close and tight inside the ruins and eventually we took the upper hand before clearing all of them. After clearing them we had to make the decision of just banking or go and hit the returners at piper/mossies. As we were all high on victory we decided to go for the second option and potentially have the chance to double our loot! A few of them did return but we were quick to hit them again and put them down.

120325132437.png

120325132446.png

120325132607.png

120325132707.png

120325132758.png

2aj73bd.png

Mad for revenge, Excel fancied another fight at vents to try and even the odds. This time they put up a more valiant effort, after making Honor run to single, Excel were unorganized and ran to dwarves where we finished off the remaining stragglers (before you say this is lies Excel, I'd like to take to the time to say, watch the video at the top of this thread). Good try again but better luck next week! After we cleared them we did dismiss everyone from the trip but a few stayed up there to have a go at their returners so were not too fussed about the outcome of that.

120325134953.png

120325135028.png

120325135033.png

120325135050.png

120325135300.png

120325135556.png

120325135645.png

efheader30.png

Thanks for the fights and for everyone who attended. See you all on Saturday!

Would you like a Mini War / PKRI / Prep against Exiled Force? Feel free to challenge us in #clan-ef

If you would like to contact me personally about anything - /msg [Thirteen]

Thanks for reading everyone - Luke | Thirteen

efheader30.png
im4fp1.png

Xl Said they beat you. they Must have beat you

Haha, love you mann! xL will be saying they cleared all the pure clans combined next week! Whatever they say, everyone believes. Oh wait! :thumbsup:

If I remember correctly, hon0r had plans of making every clan close.

siguoi.png

Yeah, your video is after we dismissed, the people that stayed at mossies.

Have you looked at our video when we were all there and cleared you twice?

#facepalm.

No matter how much you say you wrecked us, everyone in the Pure Community knows how known you are for lying. We dismissed at just after 8, which is why are K/D went AWOL.

G'Night ;)

im4fp1.png

Yeah, your video is after we dismissed, the people that stayed at mossies.

Have you looked at our video when we were all there and cleared you twice?

#facepalm.

No matter how much you say you wrecked us, everyone in the Pure Community knows how known you are for lying. We dismissed at just after 8, which is why are K/D went AWOL.

G'Night ;)

So you were dismissed when you re-rushed us? Yeah I believe that. Dismissed after you kept returning? yeah I totally believe that too. So believable. You didn't even watch my video. You only cleared us once. The first time you "cleared us" you actually "crashed us" when we were fighting Dutchies so gf. And btw I have a pic of when we were destroying you with 16 people in your fc so gf. Nice dismissal. You may have "dismissed" but nobody left? Ok gf.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

gj boys

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3