Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Zenith #1 Med Clan ~ A New Era of Domination

Lawson

8OIxw.png

~ Organization + Dedication + Annihilation ~

Today Zenith went out with 35 People, with many of our Older Ranks stepping down and newer being placed, we basically saw and destroyed anything on our sight. We made clans like Corrupt Pures, Intense Redemption, and Plague of Pures seem like the meat in a meat grinder. Let alone, everything was perfectly organized and a amazing/funny Speech from one of our devoted members Ari got us all ready and pumped for Annihilation.

Our Final KDR
120326000732.png
120326001229.png

Our Summoning (8 Titan Swag)
120325222017.png

v1d8f.png
zRtdu.png

We always start our trips off with a good wooping smack to Intense Redemptions face. It has become more or less a tradition in my eyes. We initially wanted to hit them in single, however they grew some balls this fight and fought us north of mosses. They were yet to know the mass amount of people we had, and just specced every light blue hat. Bank Was Made.

120325163410.png

v1d8f.png
EVJeI.png
After banking and getting a short regroup at Moss Giants we made our way to North East Steps. We had hopped about 4-5 times waiting to hit Corrupt Pures. Unfortunately, they finally decided to hit a Purple Hat Masser Clan chat. Zenith ran in with our Specs, and humiliated and demolished Corrupt Pures. We then focused on the masses clan, and killed them all. We made our way to North East steps singling out the rest of Corrupt Pures only to hear EoP Coming. We slowly dipped and bank was made.

v1d8f.png

EVJeI.png
We could never enjoy smacked Corrupt Pures more then today. We wanted the full package today, and we got it. We ran hit Corrupt Pures in Single (LOOSING NOBODY) and then dipped as soon as EOP Rushed in.

v1d8f.png

Zenith Vs Plague of Pures

After an embarrassing defeat for the 5 members who attended the POP vs Zenith PKRI where 60 of them rushed 5 of us, we wanted revenge. We had heard they had pulled around 70 people. Our Leader Josh/Co0kiezs was much smarter, more educated and knew the wilderness much better then [POP]Don. He decided to GWAS POP, but not only that to hop into there open Clan Chat and clear them all. They had spread out around New Gate, and as soon as we jumped into there clan chat we rushed them at new gate. We hit them in a fall in, not only did we do that, but we had a great burst of laughter in teamspeak as there members was spamming in there clan chat that they were getting BSed. They were smart, and moved to 50 ports and switched clan chats. We rushed them full force, to find them in another fall in. We GWASed them, finished them off, and got the **** out of there. Next Time know who you are messing with POP.

v1d8f.png
Pictures:
120325223339.png
120325225828.png
120325232915.png
120325235007.png
120325133503.png

120325145123.png

120325145216.png

120325141224.png

120325141514.png

120325145127.png
f2pgear175117.png
120325163228.png
120325163404.png
120325163454.png
120325165750.png
120325165818.png
120325165841.png
120325165934.png
120325172909.png
120325174705.pngf2pgear174904.png
120325171658.png

v1d8f.png
We ended our trip afterwards. We appreciate all the clans that we caught today for giving at least an effort, but unfortunately it was not enough for us. Look forward to this weekend and many more weekend ahead of us. Gratz FOE on 7 Years.

Join the #1 Med LEVEL Clan at www.Zenith-Rs.Com/Forums
7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First. good job on your trip today, heard you gwas'd ir haha

ps i wouldn't really claim titles like #1 med clan cause i'm pretty sure you guys didn't do great yesterday, no offense.

Really cause I'm confused. Yesterday wasn't the greatest trip but we ended with like 68 Skills and 40 deaths. Not every trip has been the best, but we did work today.

We have bent he #1 Med Clan for awhile. We are consistent for everything and know how to do work.

We didn't make a topic yesterday because there was no need to.

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png

ps i wouldn't really claim titles like #1 med clan cause i'm pretty sure you guys didn't do great yesterday, no offense.

the thing is tho, no offence we are #1 med

wQcBf.png

uzMp3.png

www.youtube.com/probloods

Really cause I'm confused. Yesterday wasn't the greatest trip but we ended with like 68 Skills and 40 deaths. Not every trip has been the best, but we did work today.

We have bent he #1 Med Clan for awhile. We are consistent for everything and know how to do work.

We didn't make a topic yesterday because there was no need to.

No.... lol

111106164814.png

hsig1.png

lol #1 med my ass.. gj on your trip you guys had a shitload of summoning

is that what your leaders told you? You lost because of Summoning?

Didn't know crashing a fight is a win :rolleyes:

Gj on your trip and good luck next week

lol #1 med my ass.. gj on your trip you guys had a shitload of summoning

is that what your leaders told you? You lost because of Summoning?

Didn't know crashing a fight is a win :rolleyes:

Gj on your trip and good luck next weekend.

Coming from a CP member.

*Crashes Fight* Claims a win on a topic *20 Pages of Consistent Spams on there PW Topic claiming/arguing they won*

I am confused man, really am

7w5ek.png
Z4Gkv.png
fVMqV.png