Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Morytania Tasks

Karl

Head on over to Morytania to complete an all-new set of Tasks (or Achievement Diary to you hardened veterans), and earn some eerily good rewards while you?re at it. These include a set of leg armour, which upgrades as you complete the Easy to Elite sub-sets; permanent, passive benefits such as increased Slayer XP while completing tasks in the Slayer Tower; and plenty of XP lamps. There?s even an Early Bird Bonus for those completing the Easy and Medium Tasks before April the 11th!

View the full article

favadmin.png
IRC Nick - ``Karl
"You lost me at biased."
Need help? PM me

purewarfare.png

A lot of re-used content.

Still don't know if the tasks give def exp.

Patch notes:

The following small fixes and adjustments have now been made to the game. If you spot any further bugs in-game, please use the Bug Report feature.

Graphical:

Some floating tree canopies in Draynor have been removed.

A willow tree in Seers' Village will now correctly remove the tree's canopy.

Skills & Minigames:

Players no longer have a blank option in the minimenu when leaving the Flash Powder Factory.

Other:

Logging out and in again no longer stops bleed damage from the bakriminel bolts.

Players can once again fire weapons that do not require ammunition with bakriminel bolts equipped.

It is now only possible to create 10 bakriminel bolts at a time using the make-x interface.

Defence experience is no longer given to players using bakriminel bolts in the "Target: Legs" stance.

Wearing runecrafter robes no longer causes a player to get kicked from Entrana.

Players are now more consistently given a message when they can claim a clan ring.

The XP hitmark progress bar is now more accurate around the mid-points of a level.

Players can no longer claim lower tiered auras whilst having a higher-tiered version in their possession.

The compost bin in Herblore Habitat will no longer be invisible to some players.

Some text on a chat interface in Tai Bwo Wannai Trio is no longer coloured blue.

Some bankers in East Ardougne bank are no longer facing the wrong way.

We've made some changes to the way animation works which will allow us to do things we couldn't previously. We've done everything we can to ensure that this goes smoothly but it you do see any bugs, please let us know.

1 prayer still not possible to do DT, because Desert Treasure still actually requires the quest "Priest in Peril"

:> There was a glimmer of hope for a new build for a second I guess.

So Poe is rectified as cancer right?

Hmm i want the legs for slay xp lol.

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS