Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Low Level Clans

Tyler

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Like I said, I've adapted to the way it is now, but I just wish it was the same as before. I'm not trying to flame your clan, so I don't see why you're getting so defensive. But you have brought me to another point, since you have these higher leveled characters for when you fight med leveled clans, what about full outs where these low level clans tend to bring these higher leveled characters?

And referring to your combat average, the next time I join a low level clan I'm going to make up for the level 90 in my clans combat average with someone who meets the reqs, but isn't ranked, bring the average DOWN. Combat average doesn't mean **** ;) We'll just take a look at this screen shot.

k9z0ib.png

AGAIN, no flame intended, don't get so defensive, I'm sorry I'm using examples.

The clan we were vs'ing in that war;

090906202726.png

3 people UNDER 70 combat - and theyre considered low level.

And combat averages DO mean **** as the same thing affects all low clans, not just one. A clan with a 60 average obviously has higher levels on average than a clan with a 50 average.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

All your statements are true, and it doesn't matter if they consider themselves low level or not, because half the time they're not respected. Bummer :(

Bummer indeed.

There's a difference between being considered low level, and considering themselves low level.

you dig

Do you honestly think that having that kid in a war with a low level clan honestly wouldnt change the outcome?

And the other 30 people wouldn't help at all right, it'd just be up to the maxed out kid to win them the war by himself.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

Lol your stating "It wasn't intended to be flaming" When your singling a clan out? How is that not flaming? It's like saying "Hi SD your one of the most s***est clans ever known to man *. * = No flame intended. Even if it is used as an example, it makes the clan look bad and gives a bad rep. If you were going to use it as an example, get permission first before stating your claim. Just like a disclaimer.

You are making a hypocritical statement b/c your expecting ALL LOW LVL CLANS to be like TD where the lvls were 20-30. And your stating S is not low lvl b/c we have one 90 which Frewin has said he has to use b/c his original acc has been hacked (not saying who b/c this isn't the topic for a whole discussion about acc scams). Your basing on your beliefs and liking that all low lvl clans should be 20-30. While your forgetting the fact that all other clans out there, who are not classified as low are 70s-80s.

My point being: There are NO LOW LVL CLANS OUT THERE with 20s-40s. Like Inu said, with the updates on rs, ppl now train their pures more often since it's more flexible. Also, another one of Inu's statement which is true - having a few 70s while the majority (using this as an example) - 48/53 are 50s don't effect the clan at all period.

If you want to go make a clan that is low lvl with a bunch of 20s-40s then go ahead, have a blast. This era it will not last long, you'll still be vsing low lvl clans with 50s-60s since that's the lowest as they go, and you will not change how low lvl clans are today by stating false statements and using random clans as false examples.

Okay, is it more, or does every post you have have a hypocritical statement. I'm not gonna lie and say I'm not a hypocrite, everyone is a hypocrite at one point. But now you're claiming there are now low level clans out there, but Scourge claims to be low level, WTF.

You have now taken my innocent discussion about low level clans, and made it so fun and not enjoyable for me. I'm honestly half tempted to get this topic closed and/or deleted.

The clan we were vs'ing in that war;

090906202726.png

And combat averages DO mean **** as the same thing affects all low clans, not just one. A clan with a 60 average obviously has higher levels on average than a clan with a 50 average.

I never claimed they were low level, the picture was to only provide proof about your combat average.

You have now taken my innocent discussion about low level clans, and made it so fun and not enjoyable for me. I'm honestly half tempted to get this topic closed and/or deleted.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
8818 person to achieve 99 Mining
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Lol I'm pretty much done, obviously no point in posting b/c nothing will be achieved. Gl with w/e you do, hope you make more topics like these in the future.

svideosig.gif
"I can be beaten, but I can't be broken."
--Forrest Griffin--

Lol I'm pretty much done, obviously no point in posting b/c nothing will be achieved. Gl with w/e you do, hope you make more topics like these in the future.

For sure, maybe something as simple as like.. a discussion about med level clans when you go med level, that might get you all riled up too!

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

Don't even start with "med level" -

A's reqs - 70+ stat / 50+ cb

A's top two ML;

108cb

105cb

Yeah...same theory applies, why is A claiming to be a medium level'd clan huh?

//Going to sleep - have fun ranting a pointless rant about which applies to every clan in rs except the top 3 in one way or another.

28jifcl.png
clawssigoneb.png

Don't even start with "med level" -

A's reqs - 70+ stat / 50+ cb

A's top two ML;

108cb

105cb

Yeah...same theory applies, why is A claiming to be a medium level'd clan huh?

//Going to sleep - have fun ranting a pointless rant about which applies to every clan in rs except the top 3 in one way or another.

108cb - Joined before the req lowers - 83 prayer 75 summoning 20 defence oh man.. I'd say all those effect his stats, besides the fact that he quit RS.

105cb - Summoning, I'm assuming defence, and he has 99 attack, besides that I'm pretty sure it is the first clan he has joined. I don't even know the guy. You're trying to attack the clan I'm in now, because I used your clan as an example. I'm just going to have the topic closed. You seriously can't be mature can you? I now have a reason to dislike Scourge, congratulations.

Edit: None of the admins are on to close this - I'll remind them next time I get on or leave them a message in the staff channel.

Vim
|Tyler| - #Zulus
ascreborn.png
Tyler.png

Omni was here lOL

The level 83 with 94 you state is myself, the only reason that account was added to the memberlist was because my account which I was leading on ("Rewnskepe") was hacked by "Charlie" from Cy, if it hadn't I wouldn't be using it. It just so happens that theyre clans out there which are ALOT worse for having Higher levels than Scourge. Our average combat level is around 45, and we do not have a "mini-team" like most clans. We use whoever is on, at whatever time it is.

On Topic;

The only reason low level clans have these higher members is because of the clan hierachy, high clans like foe/fi/mm/e will not fight mains and cannot compete with each other 24/7 so instead take out the medium levelled clans such as dp / ir / dv - these in turn will not challenge the higher clans for their ranks so hunt lower clans. The people in the lower clans adapt and train, or die. It's simple really...

Just like to throw it out there, that IR does not Hunt after low lvl clans like CR and Cv ect as we hate it when Foe ruins a trip of ours like they did today, crashing us 2 times.

UJUI2.png

Junior Pures, The Pure Forces, Ko Pures, and so forth are what were deemed low level. Being of combats leveling around 30-45ish was low. I haven't really kept in touch with what is considered what; now a days. But I still look at that as a round-a-bout way to look at things.

Low level clans live and breathe to miniwar, they don't get the bigger picture to get out of clan wars. The ones that do get raped because of level differences, and the ones that dont get raped from level differences get raped by higher clans.

»15:40:10« <@Jay> You're not even close to being intelligent enough to speak to me.

-Jay

^ Why would you cite me on the quote, when my name's clearly in it...

-Jay

Lol since when were 3 more categories added :rolleyes:

this lol

whats the point in them honestly

/care

Mithril Pride
Oddish Poke-Power
#Prodigy
#Mayhem-Makers
Attack 70/75 Strength 81/99 Defence 20/20 Range 91/91 magic 91/94
Cooking 90/90 Fishing 83/90 Woodcutting 82/90 Hunter 95/99

(21:55:50) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC ALL NUMBERS AND MITH GET OFF OF US

(21:56:00) <+[Foe]Chad> know your place E

(21:56:08) <+[Foe]Chad> EPIDEMIC LEARN YOUR ******* PLACES *****

Spoken like a true warrior

Low level clan's arnt really catergorised by there levels (As strange as it sounds) and more overall clan strength these days, as I've found.

I don't know when these catergories become gospel, because I find it rather stupid that people say stuff such as "We're not warring you your mid level and we're low level", but thats beside the point.

What is important when considering why low level clans make use of higher leveled accounts way above the clans average is the way in which low level clans war. For most, there clans only events are small 10 vs 10s or even 5 vs 5's in Clan wars, which pretty much negates any reason for levels to stay similar.

A possible explanation is that If you look at the top pure clans, such as FOE, Fi, E, EOP, CP, M etc, all of these started out as "Low level clans" way back when and gradually increased. The fact that the clans are where they are at at the moment is pretty much down to the fact that the clans leaderships realised that they needed to move on from being low levels forever, which explains the difference between Total Domination and these previously mentioned clans, because from what I can recall TD had a fun few weeks then died (multiple times), which I think is down to the fact they planned on staying low level forever. Expansion is often overlooked by the current generation of "low level clans", which results in them staying where they are forever to try and claim some ficticious "#1 LOW LEVEL CLAN!!!!!" moniker.

The introduction of higher leveled clans is some clans ideas of expanding there entire clan, which is flawed for many reasons but I won't get into that here

lotsoflowlvl.jpg

ak8sus.jpg

The above shows the difference in levels Epidemic have had, and the differences. In the first picture, the levels are pretty similar other than the few 60s. In the second picture, the levels range from around 65 - 95, which says alot about the introduction of the CWA.

To answer the question, there really are no low level clans in the mold of Epidemic, The Dreaded, Junior Pures, even Total Domination etc anymore because of the fact there isn't really a point in staying a similar level

Back then, staying similarly leveled was practical. Now, because of the warring habits of "low level clans", it isn't practical its stupid.

Hope I contributed to the discussion a little bit

Epidemic
eepidemic.png

Calamity is considered a med clan while we have people with higher levels then them.

Veneratio is considered a mid clan but our averages are higher

It's about clan strength, numbers, and organization

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

• 6 months later...