Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dunno why you bothered taking pics of eopmains and LS...it's a well known fact that Tayyab and others go to trips on their mains, and bring along the PoT kids and LS as well. Good job on your trips, looks like you had some action.

Well done clearing EoP. Hopefully in the future with your TS functioning etc. you'll be able to pull off even more decisive victories.

P.S. One thing though: stop trying to attribute EoP's current downward trajectory to your own efforts when it has been primarily MM smashing them into the ground for months in f2p to the point where their pulls have dropped and they can no longer compete.

Seems Eop won the return fight But then again thats all Eop will ever do. Even if they have 4 people on the battlefield they will return after the other clan has left....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XcvYn-dHv7Q

isnt that [eop]bradens acc... why would u hack some1 in ur own clan l0l

Gj Fatality, heard you did very well despite being down 10 and all those mains on you.

Last clan standing is truely the winner of such long fight. Gratz

alek.png

---Proud Ex Carnage High Council---

--Former Events Team of TLP--

Thanks for the fights FI, you guys put up a decent fight and it was fairly enjoyable despite all the mains. With such a long return fight, it didn't surprise me that there was loads of mains around anyways. Both clans fought well despite the circumstances, and well, it was a fun fight....i hate fighting in low lvl wild but return fights are intense fo sho. Cheers guys, and gl on your trip today. :)

thekingu.png

Thanks for the fights FI, you guys put up a decent fight and it was fairly enjoyable despite all the mains. With such a long return fight, it didn't surprise me that there was loads of mains around anyways. Both clans fought well despite the circumstances, and well, it was a fun fight....i hate fighting in low lvl wild but return fights are intense fo sho. Cheers guys, and gl on your trip today. :)

i miss you, no ****.

and true. but i still think that in a fight like that you can't leave and still claim a win, i dont think it works that way, and with a fight like this happening in a place like this, no clan is ever truely cleared.

#Fatality

#Team-Outbreak

120414181629.png

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so i'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless.

Yeah, it was a fun fight. If only more of your members said that instead of flaming after every fight no matter who ends up doing better, fights against EOP would be a lot more enjoyable. It would definitely have been a better fight at mossies, although definitely not as long. Clearing a clan in a place where it is possible for members to return in under a minute with no skill requirements is pretty close to impossible.

Also, just curious... what was the strategy supposed when eop switched to christmas capes?

shame about the mains and teamspeaks being ddos'd =/ gl tomorrow hopefully there won't be any mains.

We can only hope. Thanks for a non retarded post m8.

wish i could say the same about your clan members :confused:

qOY7v.png

I almost laughed, god I miss these boards.

#Fatality

#Team-Outbreak

120414181629.png

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so i'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless.

shame about the mains and teamspeaks being ddos'd =/ gl tomorrow hopefully there won't be any mains.

We can only hope. Thanks for a non retarded post m8.

wish i could say the same about your clan members :confused:

You're so 4n it hurts lol

you're all abos

favaccent.png