Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

TLP's P2P Sunday - 04/01/12

Adrian-

tlpbannernoborder.png

tclm-1.png

Forums | Memberlist | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

Sunday, April 1rd, 2012; The Last Pures massed up peaking at around 50 members for our weekly P2P PK Trip, ending with the second highest kdr of the day, thanks to all the clans we fought for the great action, and see you all next week.

34t603r.png

tvid.png

Video thanks to Ryan

34t603r.png

The Last Pures
vs
Eruption of Pures & New Pure Order

To start off our trip, we got word of a fight going on around the gap area, we rushed in and pretty much trucked over everyone and killing both clans leaving the empty battlefield with our inventories stacked, sorry about the crash, no hard feelings NPO.

34t603r.png

The Last Pures
vs
Fatality & Final Ownage Elite

Our scouts found Fatality west of corp and Final Ownage Elite at gap, so we rushed in hitting the few FOE's at corp, and with them running to gap, we quickly turned around and focused our attention on Fatality quickly clearing them and pushing them into single.

34t603r.png

The Last Pures
vs
Cluster

This was basically a huge cluster we got word of and ended up hitting consisting of Corrupt Pures, Zenith, Intense Redemption and Enemy. We cleared everything around the corp area, then moved onto piper, and gap before clearing and leaving the battlefield.

34t603r.png

The Last Pures
vs New Pure Order & Zenith

With most clans ending, we were forced to set our eyes and pray upon those in singles, we heard of Zenith being around the mossies area but everytime we rushed them and killed a couple here and there NPO turned up, in the end we got ourselves some kills before seeing it as a dead end and releasing the two clans and letting them go on with their trips, o ya we also killed that one Serenity clan that we heard Zenith always calls so yeah gf to you too bros, after this we rushed MM with 40 people comapred to their 80 for lulz and ended ;p

34t603r.png

tmed.png

120401234217.png
120401235224.png
120402003408.png
LCfF9.png
fO72Y.png
120401105108.png
120401113334.png
120401162827.png
120401162854.png
1rp3mhf.png
120401140900.png120401165132.png

34t603r.png

tubetranscopy.png

tlp.gif

2gxfwvp.png

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

w0o0o0o0o

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it

yo ** ** and a bottle of rum!

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

looked boring gj on ur trip

2 slow buddy

bm16L.png

-Proud member of #TLP
-Proud former member of #Dpures

(14:27:02) <@Furious> Next season I hope there will be a "most biased and hated moderator award" I would hands down win it