Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

About POP??

Pretty much most people look at POP as a flaming masser clan who tries to act like they go hard all day, and think there #1 when we clearly are not. yes were bit of a masser clan, yes some of our little guy members do flame, but we for sure know were not #1.

We look at ourselfs as a clan who enjoys the aspects of runescape and pking, were a clan who enjoys having wars and running around the wild freely. We enjoy loots and we enjoy wins as do other clans. we take loses like a man and keep it at that. When someone flames us well flame them back its as simple as that. The clan world is dieing with just non stop crashing and im sure alot of clans are kinda sick of that when there trying to have a nice fullout war in the wild with the enemy they are fighting.

That's why all the smaller clans try to avoid p2p wild on Sunday as much as possible. Were NEW and up n coming clan who enjoy these big fullout wars. If you really haven't notice at least 4-5 PW topics from sunday-tuesday have us in there topic. So are we helping the pure community out? all i need 2 say

BTW : Nexus aka venom is making Pure-warfare accounts, irc accounts to do whatever they can clan to close us and flame for no reason. They have been doing this since sunday after there clan started to go no where and losing numbers. So dont beleive everything you see. they are a hacker clan

Clanning since 09 pking since 05 - ZE R G

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cool.

Kind of valid point though.

Sucks for low clans in p2p wild now.

Instead of the big clans fighting each other they just wait to crash lower clans, just to get like 8m loot between 60 people. Assuming in a 20 vs 20 people are risking at least 200k.

But oh well, nothing you can do.

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

As mentioned, you don't need to explain yourselves to other clans, you've been doing pretty well recently, As proven by your fight vs FOE yesterday, I saw your topic and the vid on how you beat them on a midweek.

Proud @๖ۣۜHigh Council of the Most Hated Pure clan.

It is true about bigger clans hitting smaller clans in P2p. Last weekend, we (NME) got crashed by FOE 2 times and TLP once, yet they have no balls to fight each other because they are scared of a loss.

Anyways, best of luck POP. Work on not getting GWAS'd B)

1175tub.png

P2P FULLOUT WILDY RULES KK?

KK ACCEPTED

SUMM OFF!!!!!!!!!1111

NICE WAR INVITES L0!11

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

P2P FULLOUT WILDY RULES KK?

KK ACCEPTED

SUMM OFF!!!!!!!!!1111

NICE WAR INVITES L0!11

oh you shhh. :nuke:

Founding Leader of Enemy
Officer of Corrupt Pures
Honoured Member of Epidemic
Leader of Eruption of Pures
4sleex.png

Thanks for clearing it up

11j2cfd.gif[Retired- High Council]| Since 09' | #Clan-CP | www.cp-rs.com |
corrutpures2sig.pngcorruptpures.png
"Could we even recognize ourselves, and if we did, would we know ourselves?
What would we say to ourselves? What would we learn from ourselves?
What would we really like to see if we could stand outside ourselves and look at us?"

It is true about bigger clans hitting smaller clans in P2p. Last weekend, we (NME) got crashed by FOE 2 times and TLP once, yet they have no balls to fight each other because they are scared of a loss.

We fought foe a total of 4 times last weekend. NME crashed tlp run ins vs zenith twice on saturday.

Got any more smart remarks?

xncgb5.jpg

We fought foe a total of 4 times last weekend. NME crashed tlp run ins vs zenith twice on saturday.

this.

If we crash it's normally because you're fighting someone we really dislike.

35jz6hk.jpg

u feel me?

I don't mind you guys honestly.

Just kidding, I do.

You join my IRC channel, spam the **** out of it, We finally accept a prep vs you (biggest mistake ever) and it's supposed to be matched, you rush with 24.

You're a clan full of scumbags, don't care for you. That's just how I feel.

Your ranks need more experience under their belt, especially you.

I'd have to say, it's clear you're the one with a little bit more 'knowledge' but the others are just so fuckang dumb.

29q01op.jpg

Coming at Full Force since February 1st, 2012.

hzsigbrol.png
Retired 6/28/14

Pretty much most people look at POP as a flaming masser clan who tries to act like they go hard all day, and think there #1 when we clearly are not. yes were bit of a masser clan, yes some of our little guy members do flame, but we for sure know were not #1.

We look at ourselfs as a clan who enjoys the aspects of runescape and pking, were a clan who enjoys having wars and running around the wild freely. We enjoy loots and we enjoy wins as do other clans. we take loses like a man and keep it at that. When someone flames us well flame them back its as simple as that. The clan world is dieing with just non stop crashing and im sure alot of clans are kinda sick of that when there trying to have a nice fullout war in the wild with the enemy they are fighting.

That's why all the smaller clans try to avoid p2p wild on Sunday as much as possible. Were NEW and up n coming clan who enjoy these big fullout wars. If you really haven't notice at least 4-5 PW topics from sunday-tuesday have us in there topic. So are we helping the pure community out? all i need 2 say

BTW : Nexus aka venom is making Pure-warfare accounts, irc accounts to do whatever they can clan to close us and flame for no reason. They have been doing this since sunday after there clan started to go no where and losing numbers. So dont beleive everything you see. they are a hacker clan

Clanning since 09 pking since 05 - ZE R G

People think you're a masser clan that flames because you are and I don't mean that as a flame. The last few times we've fought you at clan wars even though we've always been outnumbered by a lot, the majority of your members flamed. From what I've seen, you aren't doing yourself or your clan any favors with the posts you've made on here recently either.

If you enjoy doing what you're doing now then keep doing it, but don't expect the masser clan that flames label to disappear until you change.

We crashed you once and got teamed on for doing it and I'm pretty sure he was talking about p2p fights with FOE.

siguoi.png