Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

F2p- IR vs. HI Prep

BatManSpec

We have no one with the capabilities of ddosing in IR xD If we did I'm sure Hotkeying would abuse it.

c'mon inu....reaaaaaaaalllllllyyyy m8 :rolleyes:

Ever since Willy left ._.

hamtaro_g_027.gif
Proud Founder of Carpediem
Proud Founder of Hysteria
Proud Leader of Malice

We have no one with the capabilities of ddosing in IR xD If we did I'm sure Hotkeying would abuse it.

RATing on the other hand.....

MS64q.png
j8qil.png
FcleS.png
- Ex @Overseer of Intense Redemption -
Proud Ex +Legend of Enemy

Hi having the nerve to even hold an argument, whats drives you to do such things? family?

N u having to ddos to win a round versus us lol dont expect any preps no time soon

HIYDr.gif

1035v9t.jpg
~Ex Officer Of Exiled Force~
~Ex Council Of War~
~Ex Member Of Intense Redmption~
~Proud Founder/High Council Of Hostility~

Hi having the nerve to even hold an argument, whats drives you to do such things? family?

You couldn't hold an argument against me if you tried :D

Quite a pity you guys think you're so high and mighty with your first 25 pull in a while to just go off and ruin a prep. Hopefully you realize we went about an hour and a half out of our comfort zone just to help you out.

I wouldn't normally blame you guys but the last time we prepped it was a close first round so I guess you guys felt insecure and ddosed me and a couple others the last one, I know for a fact you at least have my IP.

hilightsig.png

Proud Leader of Hostility

cool u say we left

why dont mention the reason why we left? u kept ddosin kyle,and thts not the 1st time when we fight you

no gf this time

**** you sad ddsors

Supremacy.pw

#Supremacy-rs

Proud Council

gK34dMP.png

Forever a Lion, Hostility

Proud ex-Elite
hostilek.png

u get what u get tbh. time to man up. gratz IR, not too sure what this beef is but it sounds a lot like fi and eop

#Fatality

#Team-Outbreak

120414181629.png

The purpose of life is a life with a purpose, so i'd rather die for a cause than live a life that is worthless.

I wasn't there, but, even if you guys did get hit offline, which is blatantly false, we should just default to precedent anyway. The fact is that Hostility has a history of losing preps to IR, a history of getting dominated on the weekend by IR, and a history of getting furious at IR. Should we be at all surprised at this common outcome and should we be surprised at the unoriginal 'reasoning' as to why they lost and left? No.

Good job IR :thumbsup:

highplainsdrifter.jpg