Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

The Last Pures Sunday 9/13/09

King

tlpbannerdoneborder2su6.png

The Last Pures:

Memberlist | Forums | Tlp Events History | About Tlp

Tupac-Shakur-Poster-C12197611.jpeg

In memory of Tupac who died 13 years ago, for TLPS Sin

2ex5yyc.jpg

TLP Peaked at 75 people for todays P2P trip.

Today we had a Full Out P2P vs Fatality. Just a fun war for both, we expected to see a pretty close match but sadly Fatality only pulled at max 50

After our War we headed to BH with around 55 people. Almost an 30 minute to our trip we find carnage in chaos altar and finish them with low casualties.

Then MM crash lolz.

16iekir.jpg

2nvupma.png

Round 1.

TLP-71

FI-44

Ending

TLP-63

FI-0

Round 2.

TLP-71

FI-50

Ending

TLP-59

FI-0

090913123623h.png

090913124244.png

ranj29.png

Videos~

tlparchnm4.png

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

rip tupac and how does mm crash when you said u killed carnage without much deaths unless u guys were all low food which i would be suprised cause they suck **** and shoulda took you 5 mins max

Lol when mm crashed we were low on food and weren't ready. when I scouted carnage they had 35 people and they gave us a good fight. Carnage are all like 70s and most of our high lvls couldn't help because the fight was at chaos alter so it was pretty much an even fight.

Funny how mm had a scouter following us for 30mins but they show up as soon as we finish off carnage.

Lol when mm crashed we were low on food and weren't ready. when I scouted carnage they had 35 people and they gave us a good fight. Carnage are all like 70s and most of our high lvls couldn't help because the fight was at chaos alter so it was pretty much an even fight.

Funny how mm had a scouter following us for 30mins but they show up as soon as we finish off carnage.

Seems like you had a tough time with Carnage then. We cleared out Carnage when they were on like 45 in about a minute.

Sorry if you can call it a crash I guess but when we got there it looked like you were spread and ready to fight us and I didn't see any Carnage there just TLP.

Gj on the war

If you want the truth and nothing but the truth click my sig.
16gqdc.png
pinkside.png
Our greatest glory is not in never falling but in rising every time we fall
If you have any questions about MM or in general click .

Seems like you had a tough time with Carnage then. We cleared out Carnage when they were on like 45 in about a minute.

Sorry if you can call it a crash I guess but when we got there it looked like you were spread and ready to fight us and I didn't see any Carnage there just TLP.

Gj on the war

Carnage was inside chaos alter ofc you won't see them. Your scout [care teddy's main] was following us for 30mins and you showed up right when we finished off carnage hmm sounds fishy. Looks like someone was scared to fight a fair fight.