Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Fatality's Saturday

I Pk With OJ

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You guys may aswell forfeit #2 so you can get your forums back... Don't **** with MM won't end well for you. Nonetheless great job and by ur forums being down i'm guessing Eop is made as fk.

Why u mad?

I FKIN KILL UR KLEN OK

v1rgin

120701172136.png Numbers Dont Lie

15zs5ro.jpg

120409014940.png

www.Clan-fi.com

You guys may aswell forfeit #2 so you can get your forums back... Don't **** with MM won't end well for you. Nonetheless great job and by ur forums being down i'm guessing Eop is made as fk.

Why u mad?

I FKIN KILL UR KLEN OK

v1rgin

no u, rofl ko sonnie gf no rm

titanj.png

How comes you had nx kids with you?

You mean NX-Rs. The single individual who would have already applied had our site not been down? :rolleyes:

The funny part is, he managed to apply before the forums went down. Keep feeding your members lies EoP, they will stop believing them soon enough

favmemb.png

wearethe2.png

hopefully you wont pull the same ******** and try and get same fall in as FOE and rsuh us, won't end well for you guys

we havent done **** to you guys, really surprised

IDK about FOE, but Fatality was focused on red capes, I saw a ton of MM lil' guys with mid to low hp getting piled whom i could have attacked and helped finish off but i was sincerely on the hunt for eop capes. I assure you, the majority of Fatality felt the same way. No disrespect MM.

The real show start tomorrow.

Well, the protagonist will be there, the antagonist will be a no show.

whoever is spamming that kids number is free mod points

You're such a face palm individual.

Lol those videos made f2p seem so fun. Gj nigguhs

This is why i'm Fi.

I wasn't there but I would have disagreed to what happened with MM. Don't see a reason to do it?

OT: GJ boys, smacking EOP around as expected.

Exactly, you weren't there so how are you going to disagree based on hearsay? C'mon Hero. :rolleyes:

jointherevolution.png

p2pchamps.png

mosthelpfulf.png

hopefully you wont pull the same ******** and try and get same fall in as FOE and rsuh us, won't end well for you guys

we havent done **** to you guys, really surprised

IDK about FOE, but Fatality was focused on red capes, I saw a ton of MM lil' guys with mid to low hp getting piled whom i could have attacked and helped finish off but i was sincerely on the hunt for eop capes. I assure you, the majority of Fatality felt the same way. No disrespect MM.

The real show start tomorrow.

Well, the protagonist will be there, the antagonist will be a no show.

whoever is spamming that kids number is free mod points

You're such a face palm individual.

Lol those videos made f2p seem so fun. Gj nigguhs

This is why i'm Fi.

I wasn't there but I would have disagreed to what happened with MM. Don't see a reason to do it?

OT: GJ boys, smacking EOP around as expected.

Exactly, you weren't there so how are you going to disagree based on hearsay? C'mon Hero. :rolleyes:

because i like and respect mm ?

konka-2.png
o4vos.png

FC8uv.png