Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

[POP]Very Late topic

True-Pures

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the amount of hate you get. This means you're doing a great job pissing other clans off and frankly I think you guys are doing great. Keep it up but try not ever to be added to any kdr charts because it will make your trips boring as hell.

Its nice to know that the wildy is getting somewhat more active during the week now, most of it thanks to you guys.

Again, keep it up. I hope we will see more from you guys soon <3

I believe TLP only had 22. But when ur down 20-25+ kinda hard to even put up much of a fight. We will be seeing you I am sure.

{ Elder of The Last Pures }

11wacsx.jpg

{ Christ lived the life I should, and died the death I deserve. }

{ Proud Moderator Of PW }

Moderator.png

well, you had fun and thats all that matters

gj on that.

F*CK THE HATERS, IT'S A GAME JAJAJAJAJJAJA

2dk9t03.png
i sometimes think cp is the only honest clan left in the world =(

(23:32:02) <[CP]Toxine> You just got into the pure community
(23:32:06) <[CP]Toxine> you're talking to the guy who inovated it

Ohhh to be young and so confused <3

The day POP beats any of the top clans they keep saying they wreck in a matched p2p prep, then they will earn some respect. Until then, clearing a clan with 20+ more isn't too impressive.

GJ though, at least you're having fun while it lasts.

And beating a bunch of pures who have normal pk gear with overpowered weapons you wouldn't use in the wildy and 30 defence IS respectful? I'm not saying pop is all quality members but people should realise that whoever has the most dung/ovls doesn't matter anymore when you step into the wildy :\

Hi Im Derrick and I like to close topics

The day POP beats any of the top clans they keep saying they wreck in a matched p2p prep, then they will earn some respect. Until then, clearing a clan with 20+ more isn't too impressive.

And beating a bunch of pures who have normal pk gear with overpowered weapons you wouldn't use in the wildy and 30 defence IS respectful? I'm not saying pop is all quality members but people should realise that whoever has the most dung/ovls doesn't matter anymore when you step into the wildy :\

It shows the dedication to the pure account they have which shows the quality of the clan. Also POP won't even prep anyone who they claim to beat *cough* zenith.

We also 3-0ed their leaders at a mini.

6 v 6 and the most we lost was like 2.

:l

They won't even accept dangerous preps cause they know they'd get smacked the **** out.

So I don't see how they can claim anything respectful when all they do is 1 item and mass.

We asked them for a run-in and they come with +20 in troll gear and then claim a win when we leave and don't return because there is no point?

It's pretty sad really

Proud to have been Enemy

Havoc or die!

Proud member of Valor a true LPC.

valorc.png

Hi Im Derrick and I like to close topics

It shows the dedication to the pure account they have which shows the quality of the clan. Also POP won't even prep anyone who they claim to beat *cough* zenith.

We also 3-0ed their leaders at a mini.

6 v 6 and the most we lost was like 2.

:l

They won't even accept dangerous preps cause they know they'd get smacked the **** out.

So I don't see how they can claim anything respectful when all they do is 1 item and mass.

We asked them for a run-in and they come with +20 in troll gear and then claim a win when we leave and don't return because there is no point?

It's pretty sad really

LOL YOUR SIG

skillzy.png

skillzyuga.png

Nice job on the TLP Gwas, was there on my scout.

Liar you was leading in your own... custom setup

427788_10150788035560435_732135434_12059851_49774669_n.jpg

`dat n range...

typical mains :teehee:

UnAAZ.png
FAVORITEBRIT.png

aucsi0.jpg

Proud to be apart of The Last Pures

Council-1.png