Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

F2P Prep Verse Hazard(2-1) Featuring EF

Rajjstility

excel-ava.pngExcelbanner-1.pngxl-ava.png

excelforums-1.png

Despite EF Hitting off our main callers / leaders / members, we had a 2-1 victory over hazard I was proud of my members ability today to work without the ranks and claim a win. Thank you hazard for the prep, respect to you all. We apologize that we couldnt manage to do more rounds because of the ddosing.

excelforums-1.png

And so Round 1 begins. The rankless xL lead by a normal xL member leads the clan to the DD spot to attack. We held the dd spot for the duration of the fight and claimed a victory.

xL Starting:17(16?)

xL Ending:14

120410173901.png

120410174002.png

excelforums-1.png

Round 2 goes to hazard. Won't go into detail too much. Hon0r and I were not here at this point.

xL Starting:16-18

xL Ending:0

120410175215.png

excelforums-1.png

Round 3, Hon0r managed to get back into the game while I was still being hit off. He led the clan to the center where he got everybody in check. We held the center for the duration of the fight where we clinched a 2-1 victory. I managed to catch the end of round three through the orb. Thanks Hazard for the prep. Respect to you all.

xL Starting:20

xL Ending:16

120410180012.png

120410180045.png

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

Nice job. Try to keep the ddosing off the topic, as the mods on pw are taking a stance against it they dont want it involved in aftermath topics.

Just be the bigger clan and let it go. Also change ur ips.

Good job tho

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

Proud Founder of We Are Royalty

Proud to have been Council of Enemy

Proud to have been Member of Fatality

Proud Council of Epidemic

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Nice job. Try to keep the ddosing off the topic, as the mods on pw are taking a stance against it they dont want it involved in aftermath topics.

Good job tho

Yeah I know. I had to mention it though because it was the reason why I was lacking in videos and stuff! I'm working on changing my IP. I lost this topic multiple times because I was gettin disconnected as I was making it.. sucks because I've never done it to anyone.

rajjstility.png

evolve.png

Good job tho

Yeah I know. I had to mention it though because it was the reason why I was lacking in videos and stuff! I'm working on changing my IP. I lost this topic multiple times because I was gettin disconnected as I was making it.. sucks because I've never done it to anyone.

Depends wat kind of ip u have to change it. If you need any help pm me on irc ill help ya out. /Query [WAR]Xpnkrockemox

"So count your money, ill count my friends, we will see who's richer in the end."

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS

Good job tho

oh the irony ;P

Yes, there is sooooo much irony in wat i said. You probably should take a look at your clan :thumbsup:

Ynxx0.gif

warfc.png

I Bleed Teal

#WAR-RS