Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures

Welcome to Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of Pure Warfare - The #1 Community for Pures by signing in or creating an account.
  • Start new topics and reply to others
  • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
  • Get your own profile page and make new friends
  • Send personal messages to other members.

Lucas is Back

Lucas-macfieldz

WAIT WHOAHHHHH. Are the Lucas that always had the LEGIT video's of Epidemics trips? I forget your rsn. But I totally remember you from Epidemic, I am Thau I, we were good mates back in the day :)

Try out #Nme. We have a few Ex-Malice, a lot of Ex-Epidemic. I think you would really enjoy coming back to a community you are familiar with.

1175tub.png

looking for a clan to join? why not join the most dominant and most consistent p2p clan for the past 7 years.

check out

irc channel : #finalownage

post an intro and get to know our forums we have daily events like pking and alot of preps both f2p and p2p with other clans we also do activities such as miniwars and midweek events where we all go pk check us out.

r4pidzfavhalfop.png
5peydw.gif
WWW.FOE-RS.COM
4Red.png
Pure clanning since 2006
Proud Ex-Member of KO Pures
Proud Ex-Veteran of Fatality
Proud Oldschool of Final Ownage Elite.

check us out for some p2p fun regular miniwars regular midweek p2p trips regular preps and fights with other pure clans

www.foe-rs.com

#finalownage

r4pidzfavhalfop.png
5peydw.gif
WWW.FOE-RS.COM
4Red.png
Pure clanning since 2006
Proud Ex-Member of KO Pures
Proud Ex-Veteran of Fatality
Proud Oldschool of Final Ownage Elite.

Frenzy we are fresh new, just started and we need you to grow bigger and if your a strong worior and aimed this will be somthing for you !

IRC:

#Frenzy

Site:

http://z13.invisionfree.com/FrenzyRs/index.php?

Youtube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/RSClanFrenzy/videos

2na7mn7.png

I'd rather be a person thats hated on, than a person that does the hating. ''A wise man one said...''

Infection scum! Welcome back. :D I think Nme has a lot of Malice and E members, so that might work for you.

omnicorpcopy.png

raafcj.png

QUOTE (Kingrang3194 @ Jul 21 2012, 07:49 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

rofl why is a banana

Silly Caucasian girl likes to play with samurai swords.

Hey Lucas! I was in Epidemic from start to finish, I was either known as Hatton or Jay if either ring any bells. I was in the same boat as you when I came back to runescape, wondering which clan to choose. I decided to go with Enemy due to the great ex Epidemic members in the clan and it is a decision I've not regretted in the slightest. I think you'd honestly fit in superb as it's god a fantastic core of members and a lot of the old Epidemic boys. Check us out buddy.

#NME on IRC

www.nme-rs.com

• 2 weeks later...

In all seriousness,

Do not,

I repeat,

Do not play RuneScape again. :)

If you do, I predict you quitting scape within 2 months :)

Goodluck <3

PS. If you're looking for a sexy clan ; - > Enemy.

Proud Ex-Member of NME
Proud Ex-Leader of Brave Theory
retired.
Supporting Epidemic
cHIzQrd.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...